29. ''Because it makes me go wild..''

SHE LOVED HIM TOO SOON. AND HE LOVED HER TOO LATE.

I want many comments on this chapter >>>>

And please make 1.5k followers!!!

Third Person's POV,

He was so gentle and warm so contrary to his cold and dark personality.

She moved her hands to touch her lips and a shy smile crept on her pink lips. Everything what happened in the room was playing like a reels in her mind and she was blushing furiously. Her red cheeks, her beating heart and her shyness was giving the proof of their little intimate session yet sensual moment.

Kiss!

The way he rolled out the words from his mouth so shamelessly and so bluntly.

He didn't asked. He demanded.

He demanded a kiss.

His both hands were on the either side of her head as he pinned her against the wall.

Because when she heard him, on her first instinct she tried to run from there. But he was fast and caught her hand pushing her back against the wall.

Caging her between him and the wall. He pressed his index under her chin and lifted her chin up.

Black eyes against honey brown.

His eyes were burning with raw desires and lust. As his eyes flicker on her lips, his eyes darkened more when she licks her already swollen lips.

Her sweet and innocently seductive act was tempting him to kiss her senselessly and feel her juicy exotic soft lips against his rough ones.

She was so simple but so irresistible.

He was so close that she could inhale his rich cologne and feel his warmth breath.

"I want to kiss you!" He rasped in his deep and sexy voice that made Sanam nervous and made her senses go haywire.

He stared deep into her eyes and she noticed how his eyes were darkening in each passing seconds. She could feel her heart pounding fast and wildly.

"Let-t go." She whispered which was almost inaudible. She could feel the heat on the tips of her ears.

He took one step closer to her invading her privacy. He was towering over her. Her bosom now brushed against his chest with her every heavy breath.

She inhaled a sharp breath when his thumb caressing her bottom lip sensually.

His touch was electrifying causing tingled all over her body. Her whole body felt as if it was on fire.

"I really want to kiss you and so badly want to bite your lips." His voice came more deep and husky.

He let out his sinful thoughts in front of her and she gasped at his choice of words.

Her big eyes were widened as saucers and instinctively she put her hands on her lips. She gaped at him like an innocent deer caught in headlights.

His eyes followed her and a deep throaty chuckle left from his mouth. Throwing his head back and laughing loudly making her go red in embarrassment.

She is so innocent just like a baby.

She was amused to see him laughing like that. He looks so charming, so handsome when he smiles like that. She wish he stays like this with her.