40. His Only

𝖥𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖮𝖶. 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤. 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*I want lots of comments*

Third Person's Pov,

"I'm going to take this one!" Cheerful Myra said as she twirls around.

She was clad in a beautiful pink lehenga and was looking at her reflection in the mirror in awe. A few small giggle left from her mouth as she clicks few mirror pictures standing in front of the mirror.

Pink has always been her favorite color. And that's why she loved this lehenga more. The color contrast, the designs everything was beautiful and perfect.

Excitingly and hurriedly, she opened the door of the trial room to show her dress to Raina. As she opened the doors, she collided with someone only to stumble on her feet and let out a loud shrill escape from her mouth when she looked up to see the person in shocked.

"You? W-What are y-you doing here?" Her heart race as she saw him standing so close to her.

She will not deny the feelings she feel whenever he is around him. The nervousness, the butterflies in her stomach, the goosebumps arising in the crook of her neck everything tells her that he is not a mere crush of her.

This is something else. She never felt like this for anybody. This nervousness, this shyness it only happens with her when he is close to her.

"Where is Sanam?" Arjun asked. His voice was laced with anger and rudeness.

She flinched at his tone visibly which he didn't missed to notice but he didn't care.

After all who is she to him.

Myra looked up at him with her honey like eyes filled with innocence. As she expected his face was cold and looking dangerous.

"W-why?" And that's it. She cursed herself for asking this question.

His piercing gaze was glaring at her as if he's ready to kill her for asking this question.

"Bhabhi i-is in the trial room may be." She uttered the next words immediately to try to lessen the amount of anger she is seeing in his eyes just by asking him a simple question.

"And where is that trial room?" He asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Males person aren't allowed to go there." She stated as she whispered softly.

"Has something happened?" She asked fearfully and his sharp look was enough to make her mouth shut.

Why he always behave so rude? She thought.

"Go and call her." This time his voice came out lacing with dominance and commanding. The tone that told her that it's better for her not to be disobeyed.

"Am I your slave who you are ordering as if you are my boss?" She refrained her thoughts as she gulped audibly.

If there was any other person rather than him she would have said this exactly on that person's face.

But she didn't dare to do that with Arjun. His dark and dominating aura was enough to scare her poor soul.

She bobbed her head obediently and he moved aside to give her a way. But on her way she stopped as the suddenly the lights went off and everything turned dark.

"What the hell!" Arjun murmured to himself and switch on the flashlight of his mobile phone phone.

And to her bad luck, her feet get stumbled with carpet and she hit her foot with the wooden table in darkness.