39. Shopping

𝖥𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖮𝖶. 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤. 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person's Pov

''Hi, I'm Amanda. Nice to meet you.'' The woman passed her a gentle smile.

She is the personal designer of Raichand's family and right now they were standing in one the luxurious boutique which Raichand's own.

''Amanda, can please show us the most stylish and gorgeous bridal lehenga for my bhabhi (sister-in-law)?'' Myra spoke excitingly and Raina too joined her selecting lehenga for her.

Just yesterday her all exams ended and she thought to sleep whole day and only take rests. But as always her plans didn't go according to her. The next morning she found Raina and Myra at her doorstep and they took her for the shopping and surprisingly her mom and her grandma didn't even stopped her from going with them.

''Bhabhi, what do you think about this one?'' Myra showed her a pink lehenga which she picked for her. It was a pink floral lehenga and it was so pretty that anyone can instantly fall in love with it.

''It's breathtakingly beautiful.'' Sanam complimented with a smile.

''Then try this on and this all too.''

''And this one too.''

Raina and Myra suggested Sanam to try all these lehenga which they picked for her.

''Are you both crazy? It will take a whole day to try all of them.'' Sanam told them and they shrugged of their shoulder as if it's nothing.

''Come on, bhabhi we came here for shopping and it doesn't matter if it takes whole day or night.'' Myra said.

''Yes, Sanam. Just go and try them after all it's your wedding and you have to look the best.'' Raina too said.

''But we still have two months left. What's the hurry?'' Sanam pointed out and looking at all the dresses she already started to feel tired.

''Sanam, you don't really look excited for your wedding shopping. Seems like you aren't interested to marry Rishabh.'' Raina teased her and just by mentioning his name it made her feel anxious.

"N-no. I didn't mean to." She protested weakly.

''Rishabh bhai (brother), you finally got the time to come here.'' Myra spoke and Sanam went stilled.

He's here.

Sanam didn't expect to see him here. She looked up and there she found him standing in all his glory looking at her with a sly smirk. He was looking straight at her eyes and the intensity his eyes held no words could express it.

She immediately averted her eyes from him and look at the dresses which suddenly start to look interesting to her.

From one month she was fighting with herself to get rid of those absurd thoughts and feelings.

On top of that, Sumitra daily tell her that she needs to put her trust in him, give him assurance that she is his, she has to keep his choices at her first priority after marriage and how she has to behave in front of him.

In all her mom wants her to be a good obedient wife whose world should revolves around her husband after marriage.

Sanam shook her mind reminding herself that she needs to think positive.

''Any problem?'' He whispered in his dark rasped and his lips touching her ears causing a shiver run down her spine and she jumped a little when she feel his hand on her back.

''Look Rishabh, your to be bride doesn't want to try these lehengas. Look like only you can make her understand.'' Raina said and all Sanam wanted to tape her mouth.

Sanam knew it she told him intentionally only to pull her legs. She could feel his piercing gaze on her and her heart started to thumping.

''Try this red one. It's my favorite color.'' Rishabh said pointed out to a red like blood lehenga.

''Ok-ay.'' She managed to say, her voice was shaking.

''Okay? From five minutes we were requesting you to try these dresses and you denied. Now Rishabh just said once and you said okay!'' Raina exclaimed and act like she is hurt by her.

''Drama queen.'' Sanam muttered under her breath and she heard a chuckle from him which means he too heard her.

''Raina, let's select our outfits too.'' Myra spoke beaming with excitement and happiness.

Myra loves shopping and this was nothing new to Raina and Rishabh as she literally drag Raina to the party gowns section.

''Why are you waiting? Go try these on.'' Rishabh said and Sanam reluctantly took the dress with her.

''Come with me I'll take you to the trial room.'' Amanda spoke and Sanam quickly followed her not wanting to be near him even for a seconds.

He mentally chuckled the way she ran away from him. He couldn't believe she's already that much scared of him now then what she will do when he will unleash his beast side.

''This is the trial room and call me if you need anything.'' Amanda told her politely and Sanam nodded her head.

As she stepped into the changing room she close the door immediately and leaned her back on the door breathing heavily.

Why he has to be here?

It's not that she didn't like him to be here but his mere presence always scare her poor soul.

....

She was standing near the mirror and look at her reflection. She couldn't help but smile. The red color complemented with her pale skin and long black hair till her waist. She loved the lehenga but the only problem was the blouse because it has deep sweetheart neckline which expose her full cleavage much to her liking.

"God! These strings." She huffed as she was struggling in tying the strings of her blouse. She grew hesitant as she realized the blouse was backless and it was criss-crossing till the lower back.

Suddenly the lights went off and everything turned dark making her scared as she is very much scared of darkness.

''Amanda, are you there?" Sanam asked in panic voice.

"You there." Sanam breathed out in relief as she heard the door opened and the clicking sound of shoes.

"Can you help me in tying this strings? This is so confusing and difficult." Sanam complained and waited for her to help her.

"Amanda?" She called out and waited for her to say something but in return she just got silence.

"Missed me, sweetheart?" He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine.

Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his mere presence was enough to scare her. He damn like it.

Sanam's eyes widening and her heartbeat quickening, feeling the intimidating aura he carried.

"Rishabh ji!" She breathed out unevenly feeling him so close to her. 

Dangerously close.

***

A/N : Hi lovelies!

A very Happy New Year to all of you! 🥂  🤩  ✨

Feedback please?

Try following me on instagram, it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖