2. Riya Khurana

You guys can follow me on instagram - authorzysha

**

Third Person's pov

"May I come in, Uncle?" Riya asked knocking the door. She stands there with her fake smile acted as if she didn't hear anything.

Malini worried if she has heard anything or not.

"Yes, Riya come in." Malini said perplexed giving her a nervous smile.

"Uncle, you called me?" Riya asked smiling sweetly.

"Yes, dear you are going somewhere with me." Raj said as he stood up.

"Where Uncle? I mean is this related to business?"

"Sort of." He replied and she nods.

"Malini, whatever I have said think about it and let me know about it. But I want the result positive." He said firmly and leave the room followed by Riya.

"Oh God! What am I going to do now? How will I explain Sanjana?" Malini mutters to herself and held her head.

Sanjana Khurana is Malini's old good friend and Riya is her daughter. Malini had promised her that she will make her daughter as her daughter-in-law.

Riya and Rishabh has grown up together, has gone to same school and college. They were best friends always stay together. But when Rishabh has to go to London for his further studies, Riya's heart was broken hearing it and that day Malini learnt about her feelings for his son. And thus she promised Riya that Rishabh will her only.

And when Rishabh returned from London after completing his MBA, he decided to open his own company. With his shrewd business skills and cunning mind, he has earned a place for himself in the business and corporate world. And it was Malini's idea to appoint Riya as his secretary as the work excuses will bring them closer more than they was.

At his young age, he has earned so many achievements and awards that he's now one of the richest business tycoons in Asia. Not only the richest man, he's also one of the hot and handsome most eligible bachelor. Girls swoon over him. They die for his one look and kiss the floor he walked.

But he's most popular for his short tempered behaviour. He's called to be ruthless, cruel, hot-headed and a cold shrewd businessman. In short he's a devil in disguise. Nobody wants to be on his bad books because once they do their whole life gets destroyed just within a snap of his fingers.

He holds enough power in his hands to make or destroy someone life. Nobody dares to cross his path. His name is enough to make people tremble in fear.

After all he's not Rishabh Raichand for anything.

.
.
.

The car stopped right in front of Mathur's house. The driver opened the door of his car and Raj Raichand came out from it as well as Riya.

"Uncle, why are we here?" Riya asked looking at the bungalow and look at the name plate Mathur house.

"You will get to know, dear." He said and she nod her head.

Riya didn't ask anything further and followed him.

After ringing the bell twice, a maid opens the door.

"Is Sumitra Mathur at home?" Mr. Raj Raichand asked with an authoritative tone.

"Yes, but who are you?" The maid asked politely.

He didn't find it necessary to answer her and enter the house. The maid didn't dare to stop him or ask any questions because of his dangerous aura which was screaming.

"Who is it?" Sumitra asked coming from the kitchen.

"Hello, Sumitra Bhabhi." Raj Raichand greeted her nicely and politely.

He smirked looking at her surprise and shocked face.

"Look like you didn't expect to see me anytime soon." He said and approach to sit in the sofa.

She lets out a small laugh and sit infront of the opposite couch.

"Hello to you too, bhai sahab." She greeted him.

"So tell me what would you like to have coffee, tea or juice?" Sumitra asked and he just smiled.

"Just water." He replied.

"Just water? Okay." She gesture her maid to bring a glass of water.

"So tell me what's the sudden reason of yours coming here at my house?" Sumitra asked straight forward.

"How can I not come? It's my best friend Akash's house and you are his wife. So it's my responsibility to see are you all doing well. It's been been a year that he left us and I'm still grieving on it." He said assessing everything and wonder where's his children.

"Really only this is the reason? Come on I don't believe this. If you were really concerned about us then why didn't you visit us on his funeral day?" She asked not believing his words.

"Where's Arjun and Sanam?" He asked not bothering to answer her questions.

"They aren't at home." She said curtly.

"Hmm.. well I would like to come straight at my point." He said and took a pause looking at her scrutinizing gaze.

"I'm here to ask Sanam's hand for my son Rishabh Raichand." He said leaning back on the couch and look at her expression which just changed from shocked to anger. And Riya who was seated beside him clenched her finger to control her anger.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm asking your daughter's hands for my son. I want your daughter as my daughter-in-law."

"Nonsense. Get the hell out of here!" She stood up and screamed at him.

"Calm down! Too much anger is not right for your age." He said acting cool adding more fuel to her anger.

Riya was about to get up and answer her but Mr. Raichand signs her to stay quiet.

"Umm.. so tell us when we can decide the wedding day and you guys can decide the venue. I don't have any problem if Sanam herself choose the venue it's just I don't trust your choice." Mr. Raichand said nonchalantly.

"Why do you think I'll let my daughter marry off to your son? I'm not marrying her soon. Find another girl for you son. Do one thing why don't you marry your son to this girl?" She said rudely and at last point at Riya who looked at her and then at her uncle.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you to her. She's Riya Khurana secretary of my son. And you see I can't let my son marry his secretary. It's not like she's not suitable for my son. It's just that they are friends only and I believe they are better as friends only." Mr. Raj Raichand said indirectly telling Riya that Rishabh is not made for her.

And he's against their relationship.

*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N : Hi Precious!

First of all thank you for your responses. It means a lot to me. Keep supporting me and keep loving my story like always.

Coming back to the chapter

Feedback please?

Did you like the update?

If so then please vote, comments and share the book.

I'll see you in the next update soon.

With love,

Zysha 💖