10. A mistress?

Third Person's Pov,

"What do you want?" Sumitra asked gritting her teeth as if she was trying to control her anger.

"I have already told you over the phone. Did you missed it? Never mind. I'll repeat it for you." Rishabh pressed his lips looking disappointed and she knew he was pretending.

"I want your daughter, Sanam. I want to marry her. I want to make her as mine solely and only mine." He said emphasizing his every words and looking very arrogant.

"I'm sorry but I have already cleared myself to your father that I'm against this relationship. I'll not let my daughter to marry you." Sumitra said directly on his face only to anger him.

He let out a chuckle and laughs which die in the in next moment.

"I guess you didn't heard me properly. I said I want your daughter and I'm going to have her." His eyes were getting darker and his jaws tightened.

"I'm asking you just for the formality sake. Otherwise I Rishabh Raichand, never ask or request to take something which I like it. I prefer to snatch it or own it by hook or by crook."

"I'm doing this only because I have got information about your daughter that she doesn't like to go against you. Because she loves her mom dearly. She's your obedience daughter. If you say yes then she will also agree to this proposal. I'm doing this only because of her sake. Because I want her to accept me willingly."

"That's why you are lucky. Otherwise till now she would have been mine but forcefully. You know a relationship without marriage." He said and give her his most sinful smile as if he was doing a favour on her by asking her.

"Have you lost your mind? Do you have any idea what you are saying right now?" She snapped at him angrily.

"I know very well what I'm saying. I'm asking you to say yes to this proposal and send your daughter to me willingly with a smile on your face. Or else," He pause and give her a wicked smile.

"Or else what?" She asked in a challenging tone.

Her forehead furrowed angrily and her temper rise on his words.

"Or else I'm going to have her forcefully." He said simply yet dangerously.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" She clenched her teeth looking at his audacity

"I'm not trying. I'm threatening you to give your daughter to me as long as I'm good to you. Because if I loose my patience then trust me, you and Arjun will be the only one left to regret and shred tears."

"Arjun?" Her face turned pale hearing Arjun's name from him.

"Yes, your son." He said with an evil smirk.

"Don't you dare to touch my son or I'll kill you." She bursted out at him.

"Woah! Calm your horses down, Mrs. Mathur I still haven't done anything yet." He mocked at her and lean back on his chair enjoying the show.

"Look like Mrs. Sumitra Mathur loves her son more than her daughter. Hmm.. is Sanam is not biologically your daughter or is she your husband's illegitimate daughter?" He asked and noticed how she's fisted her hands to control her anger but he decided to rile up her anger more.

"Both are my children. I love them equally." She said getting hyper.

All Sumitra was thinking about his son Arjun. She can't let him touch his son. His son is everything to her.

"Then why your reactions isn't like this when I am talking about your daughter? I mean I have just taken your son's name and your reaction is like this then what will you do if you get to know what I'm going to do with him?" He smirked and her face expression was priceless.

"What will you do to him, huh? You can't even touch my son." She growled.

"You don't have any idea about my power and sources. I'm Rishabh Raichand. All I just need to give orders and within a minute your son will be burn to ashes." He said menacingly venom dripping from his voice.

"Have you forgotten how your son has worked day and night to establish the Mathur's group and companies once again from the scratch? What will you feel when you will see the tomorrow news headlines that Mathur's company has gone bankrupt or Arjun Mathur has been arrested for doing illegally drugs dealing?" His voice was dead calm more dangerous and threatening.

"Don't drag my son into this pathetic game. I'm warning you." Her temper escalated and eyes burning with anger.

"It's depends on your answer. Your children's future is in your hands, Mrs. Mathur. All I will do is to take action according to how you act."  He said satisfied seeing her expression which he expected from her.

Her temper flared "I'm not going to do anything like you wish. Do hell with you and your damn threat!"

"So you want me to have your daughter forcefully? You want me to have a illegitimate relationship with your daughter. And see your son in the jail?"

"I already told you don't drag my son into all this!" She was getting impatience and out of control. His words were settling a fear in her head.

"Why are you getting so much hyper on your son's name? It's seems you will be okay if I have a illegitimate relationship with your daughter."

"And you know very well what this so-called society call a girl if she have any relationship with a man without marriage. You know it what names this society will give her. A mistress. She will be called as my mistress."

"Do you want me to make your daughter as my mistress? Do you want to see your daughter to go through all the taunts and disgrace everyday which this society is going to throw at her? Trust me in this way your daughter and your family will not lead a peaceful and reputation lifestyle."

"So tell me in which relationship you want me to have with your daughter? An illicit relationship without a marriage or a respected and legal relationship which will give her a better place in this so-called society?"

"Because in either ways she's is going to be mine only. I'm going to own her." He sounds determined, spoke menacingly, threateningly leaving no room for argument.

He made himself very clear to this woman that nobody is going to stop him having what he wants.

"Fine then." Sumitra said in a defeated tone.

And his lips spread into his infamous devil smirk.

His first step to destroy Sanam's life is completed.

Now the final and last step is to caged her in his hell for lifetime.

He's going to make her suffer every moment of her life that she herself will want to end her life by her own hands. She herself will ask for her death from him. And he will make sure of it.

"You have taken a wise decision, Mrs. Mathur," Having a victory smile on his face he said.

"But I have one condition and you have to agree on it." Sumitra said and this time she smirked knowing well what she wants.

"What's that?" He asked furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll tell you but not today. I'll give my daughter's hand to you. But you also need to give me your words that you will agree to my condition and you will give me what I want." Sumitra said.

"Well I have nothing to lose. So don't worry you will get what you want." Rishabh spoke firmly and she nodded her head.

***

A/N : Hi!

What do you think what will happen now? And what Sumitra will ask for him?

Any guesses?

Feedback please? Please comments and votes.

If you are loving my story then do give me a follow on wattpad *pretty please* 🤗😍

For sneak peeks you can see my instagram and also check out the new reels on Rishabh and Sanam.

Next update coming soon in 2/3 days! 😎

With love,

Zysha 💖