5. Sanam Mathur

Guys thoda comment bhi kiya karo.. itna santa kyun hain comment section par. Boring si feeling aati hain 😞😞.

****

Third Person's pov,

Twirling a pen between his fingers, his eyes were fixed on the projector. Leaning back on his chair, he runs his hands through his hair.

Every single person in the conference room was looking at him with anticipation.

"The fu*k do you call this a project?" He roared at one of his employee who flinch taking a step and trembling in fear of him.

All the employees present there were seem to be scared of him. They were mentally praying to God to save them today by anyhow. They don't want to be the victim of their boss's anger again.

"Sir-I.." His sentence was harshly cut by him.

"Don't start giving excuses, Mishra. Didn't I told you that I want the results not your pathetic excuses?" He asked dangerously and the man seems to lose his conscious seeing the amount of anger in his eyes.

"Sorry Sir." He bowed his head and apologized.

"You are fired." He said coldly and the man face suddenly paled while everyone gasped and few feel pity on him.

"Sir, please give me a chance." He requested almost pleads him but he was stone-hearted man after all.

"Submit your regsignation letter tomorrow on my desk." He said in a no-nonsense tone.

Looking back at everyone, he send them a deadly glare which was more like a warning to them.

Repeat what he did and you are fired!

He gets up buttoning his coat. And there he stood in a black Armani suit looking ravishingly hot and handsome. He was wearing a black shirt which compliment his sculpture chest perfectly.

Even in his angry avatar he looks more hot as hell. His perfect jawline, his dark eyes, his perfect shaped nose and his black hair. Everything about his look was perfect.

If the situation was something else then right now all his females employers would have drool over him right now.

"Last warning everyone!" His face hardened sending murderous glare to everyone.

His jaws tightened in anger seeing the carelessness they made. Everyone lowers their eyes, they didn't dare to match with his eyes.

Suddenly the door of the conference room opened and his manager, Mohit rushed inside, panting heard.

Rishabh was ready to burst at him but he spoke in between.

"Sir, it's urgent. Shaurya sir is trying to call you since so long." He said and Rishabh look at his phone which was on silent mode.

He picked up the call and saw many missed calls from Shaurya and his mom.

He opened the message and as he reads he was shocked to his core.

"Bro, Dad is in hospital. Come here as soon as possible."

"Dad!" He whispered.

***

A very disheveled Rishabh came in front of them. His shirt was crumpled and his hair was messy. His eyes landed on his father who was laid down on the bed while his mom and brother was beside him talking with him.

He sighed in relief seeing him good. The tension in his head subdued as he closed his eyes for a second.

"Dad, are you okay?" He asked going near him and hold his hand. His eyes were filled with fear and concern.