7. Not so soon, not so easily

He didn't know when his desires for her would triumph over his desire for vengeance against her. 

Third Person's pov,

Rishabh was driving the car recklessly and almost hitting the vehicles 2/3 times. He was thinking about that girl who dare to insult his dad.

"I'm gonna kill you, Sanam. Just wait and watch how I do that!" He said to himself taking a harsh turn and stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"Dammit!" He hit the steering wheels and lean his back on the seat.

He inhales sharply "Just pray to God, that he give you so much strength to bear the pain which I'm going inflict you."

"Trust me I'm not going to leave you."

"Not so soon, not so easily."

He came out of the car and slammed the door of his car. His whole form shake with rage, nostrils flared. And he needs something to break and vent out all his anger that he's suppressing.

This is how he deals when he's angry!

His phone beeps with a message and he took out the phone from his pocket. The cease in his forehead deepened seeing the name of the file.

"Details of Sanam Mathur."

He smirks. He must say his manager was quick. So quick to save his life.

Name : Sanam Mathur

Age : 20

Father Name : Late Akash Mathur. He died six months ago due to cardiac arrest.

Mother name : Sumitra Mathur.

Siblings : One elder brother Arjun Mathur. The owner and CEO of Mathur corporation.

Details: Pursing bachelor's degree from Mumbai University.

The image of her was still loading.

He was waiting anxiously.

His eyes from his phone shifted when he heard a crying voice of a girl from somewhere. At first he tried to ignore it but the voice irritated him.

"Damn! First this fu**ing slow internet and this baby's crying! Who's the hell is crying here?" He look around himself to find the source of the voice.

He walked at a distance and saw park near. He went more closer and the sound of her crying was now more vivid. His eyes stopped at the girl in blue dress who was crying nonstop.

There she was crying. Although there was a lot of distance between them but not so far distance. His sharp like hawk eyes could spot her seated there on the beach. It was dark but the street lamppost was illuminating the whole park and he could see her face in that.

He was standing there behind the trees. Her whole form was shivering and her face was red and drenched with her tears.

Her eyes was glistening with tears as well as her face.

An angelic face.

Subconsciously his mind said.

He again look back at his phone which shows still the picture was loading and then again look back at the girl.

"Can yo-" He was about to yell at her but stopped when the eyes of the picture first appeared.

He let out a sigh as the picture of the girl was appearing. His gaze hardened as the whole picture of her appear in front of his eyes.

But his eyes widened in realization.

He look up from his phone and then look at the girl then again at his phone and then again back to that girl.