35. King of Darkness

"He hurt her heart, but she never saw him pulling the strings."

Third Person's Pov,

Lying on her bed, Sanam was looking at her engagement ring and countless thoughts were roaming in her mind.

Was it right for her to let him take the all the choices and decision of her life?

Was it fear that made her give in to his demands?

She feels a sense of sadness and loss as if someone snatched something precious from her. Feeling defeated and vulnerable she tried to take off her ring from her finger but then stopped suddenly. She don't know why she stopped but some kind of fear crept into her mind and she couldn't name this fear. May be she know but she doesn't want to name it.

She remembered something her father told her a long time ago - that true love should never make you small or powerless. True love is a feeling that you love someone with all your heart and everything about them. Accepting who you are as a person is the foundation of true love and they don't try to change you. True love should make you feel cherished and happy.

Then why she is feeling as if she is chained by him?

''Did I took the right decision? Or am I just overthinking?'' She questioned herself, feeling confused.

Confused about everything. She don't know when sleep overpowers her and draws her into the valley of slumber.

On the other hand side,

Rishabh looked back the moment he heard the clicking sound of her heels. His jaws clenched at the sight of her while she didn't had any clue about it.

"Missed me, darling?" Riya asked with a sly smirk before moving towards him and stood right in front of him.

"Do you really think so?" He asked as he chuckled darkly.

"Then for what else would you call me here at this time and that too so desperately?" She asked as she took one step closer to him smirking.

His lips turned into a vicious smirk as he brought the glass of whiskey to his lips and chugged down bitter liquid down his throat in one go and slammed the glass on the table making her flinched.

Before she could guess, he pinned her against the bar making her gasp and a bit scared of him.

"Really did I sounded that desperate?" He asked dangerously as he leans towards her.

His dark ferocious eyes were fixed at her as he watches her to gulped audibly and sweat beads already formed on her forehead.

"Your action seemed to desperate to have me on your bed and make me moan your name whole night, isn't that what you want?" She asked and he laughed which ended too soon much to her liking.

"You know, your one touch is enough for me to make me desperate and excited for you." She said in a rasped voice and it irked him.

Her gripped her hair in a fist and yanked her head behind, "But you don't excite me anymore."

Confusion spread all over her face and she looks at him, his expression was dark and unreadable.

"What.. what do you mean?" Riya stammered and her heart was thumping wildly, afraid that whatever she is thinking right now shouldn't turn true.

"You know exactly what I meant!" He seethed at her and she looked at his grey eyes filled with nothing but rage.

Riya stared at him with sheer shock and the menacing look in his face told her everything that he knows what she did.

He left her hairs with a jerk making her wince in pain.

"Rishabh... I'm sorry... please don't do this with me." Riya pleaded and her voice tremble in fear.

"Leave." Turning his back on her, he ordered her in a tone which couldn't be disobey.

Fear of losing him forever.

Tears bursting out from her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. She can't afford to lose him.

"Rishabh.. I'm really sorry. I promise I won't do anything like this again..." Before her mind could register she was pinned against the wall and he gripped her throat not tightly but enough to make her struggle to breath properly.

"I hate it when someone meddle with my business. Because of you my all plans was almost about to get ruined. Tell me why did you do it?" Rishabh asked her gritted his teeth and he removed his hand from her throat causing her to coughs badly.

"Tell me!" He roared in anger and Riya flinched at his tone.

She hated it the way Rishabh was talking with her at this tone. He never behaved with her with this much aggressiveness and rage. And this all happened because of Sanam.

That bit*h have to pay for this. She thought.

Riya calmed herself down as she knows this time she has messed up very badly and if she can't deal with him now properly then he might lose that little trust from her.

"Because I want you all for myself only. I hate it when I see that girl wearing the name of your ring which was supposed to be mine. I hate it when I saw everyone congratulating you guys for making the best couple and blessings you two to stay together forever." Riya uttered with pure jealousy and madness.

"How many times I have told you that this all is a.." Rishabh was saying but Riya cut her sentence.

"A Game? A Revenge? That's what you want to say, huh?" Riya sneered.

"Then why you are getting drawn by her? Why are you getting attracted to her?" Riya asked and he gave her an emotionless look.

He can't deny the fact that he is getting attracted to her. She surely has something in her that drawn him to her even if he doesn't want to.

His thick brows knitted together, "What do you mean?"

"She is seducing you!" Riya said accusing her and Rishabh clenched her fists so tightly that his knuckles started to turn into white.

Seduce! He scoffs mentally at her words.

He bets that she doesn't even know the meaning of this word.

"Riya! Even if I get seduced by her that doesn't mean she will escape from me." Rishabh told her his ultimate decision for her.

"And you will not interfere in my decisions anymore." Rishabh said more like giving her a order which she is bound to listen and obey it.

"Then you too will not get attracted by her." Riya said speaking almost in the tone which he used on her now.

Rishabh chuckled darkly, "You are no one to order me. It's the other way around. I'll be one who will give orders and you will be the who will only follow it. And you know the consequences of defying me, right."

She gritted her teeth. She knows Rishabh Raichand isn't someone who will listen to anybody's orders.

In fact, Rishabh Raichand is the one who is born to be a ruler. A merciless and heartless rulers who only gives orders. And his orders and his commands can't be disobey if you don't want to lose your life. He can kill any person within a snap of his fingers who tries to come in his ways.

His aura is dark and dangerous just like the world he lives in. And he is the king of darkness.

***

A/N : Hi Lovelies!

Feedback please?

Riya just got the taste of her own medicine. She was trying to be oversmart and her smartness costed her a lot.

I'm thinking to introduce Sanam's friends in next chapter, what do you say?

Please comment and vote and share the story.

Try following me on instagram it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖