32. Beginning Of Love

''In the soft touch of that first kiss, their love story began, and the world faded away, leaving only the sweet promise of what could be."

It's a sweet shock, relax everybody.

Third Person's Pov

Mythili stands outside the farmhouse, shivering slightly in the chilly night air. She glanced at her watch impatiently, growing increasingly agitated with each passing minute.

Finally, Shaurya emerged from the house, his features etched with a mix of frustration and concern. He approached Mythili with purposeful strides, his voice laced with annoyance.

"Mythili, I can't believe you're still waiting out here," he said, his tone tinged with exasperation. "Why can't you just let me take care of you?"

Mythili crossed her arms, her frustration mounting. She looked up at Shaurya, her eyes flashing with determination.

"Shaurya, I appreciate your concern, but I can handle myself," she replied firmly. "I made arrangements for a cab because I value my independence. I don't need you to solve everything for me."

Shaurya's frustration turned into anger, and a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes. He leaned in closer, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Is that so, Mythili?" he said, his voice dripping with amusement. "Well, if you won't listen to me, maybe I'll have to remind you who's in charge. After all, I am your boss. I could cancel your internship if you continue to defy me."

Mythili's eyes widened in disbelief. Her grip on her purse tightened, and she gritted her teeth, struggling to control her rising anger.

"You can't be serious," she snapped, her voice sharp with frustration. "You're using your position to blackmail me?"

Shaurya's expression softened further as he realized the impact of his actions.

"Mythili, get into the car quietly. We'll discuss about your problems in our way." Shaurya said smoothly and very calmly.

Mythili silently climbed into Shaurya's car, her frustration still lingering in the air between them.

"Tell me, what happened?" Shaurya asked while driving the car, his eyes solely focus on the road.

"Why? Why did you told Sanam that we're dating? You know it's all fake. You and I.. we can't be together." Mythili said letting out all her worries and Shaurya gave her a hard gaze before parking the car near a abandoned place.

"Come again!" He demanded and Mythili's heart skip a beat.

It all started with a fake dating and then turned into a real one. They both didn't know when their heart started to beat for each other. Shaurya didn't realize the game that he started to make her fall in his charms and charisma, instead he fell in love with her.

Mythili didn't realize this until tonight when he announced they both are dating.

"You know, you are my boss and I'm just an intern in your office..." She blurted out in anxiety.

"So?" He asked in amusement and Mythili fumbled her fingers feeling anxious.

"So you know it's not right." She stuttered while explaining.

"So naive of you to think like that you and I can't be together just because I'm your boss and you are my intern. If I'm saying that you are mine then you are mine. You don't have a choice, darling." He said amused like an deranged man.

"But.. but I don't like you." Mythili murmured in a whiny tone.

Her antics made him chuckle.

Cute!