20. Her New Crush

Third Person's POV,

"Hi! How are you?" Myra spoke softly grabbing his attention who was busy with his phone.

He look up from his face and look at the nineteen year old girl in a gorgeous coffee colored gown looking nervous and shy in front of him.

At first he didn't even want to respond her but since they were going to be a one family soon so ignoring her will be shown a bit rude.

"Hi." His gruff voice came and a blush across her cheekbones spread seeing him talking to her.

She thought even this time he would avoid her but he didn't and this made her heart to go crazy. It was obvious by her act that she definitely having her crush on him.

"Umm can I.." She was about to ask something but he cut her sentence.

"Excuse me," saying Arjun went past by her without even listening to her making her pout in annoyance.

But a giggle escaped from her lips and she placed her palm over her heart which was beating wildly.

"Oh! God he talked to me. He is soo cute and handsome." Myra was behaving like a fan girl who just meet her favourite idol.

"Who is cute and handsome?" Shaurya asked from behind clearing his throat making her startled.

"God! Bhai! You just scared me." She exclaimed loudly.

"Tell me who you were finding cute and handsome?" He asked look at Myra who was grinning from ear to ear. She was blushing profusely and for him she was looking absolutely like a dumb monkey.

"Should I tell you his name?" She asked whispering and he nodded his head.

"Tell me, I won't tell anybody about it." He said in a hush tone because he also wants to what was going on in his baby sister's mind.

He was aware of her crazy antics. Myra was more close to Shaurya than Rishabh because Rishabh would kill the guy whom she is into but Shaurya would listen to her patiently and support her.

But what she doesn't know is Shaurya and Rishabh both are same. They both are equally posssessive and protective about their baby sister but the difference is Shaurya doesn't express it on his face because if he does then she would stop telling him about her all secrets.

"The thing is bhai that he's my new crush and I really like him a lot but he's doesn't seem to be interested in me." She got sad while saying and her brother seem to take a sigh in relief.

But then her super excited side came out.

"That I thought but you know what, today he talked to me. He said hi to me. I'm already feeling lots of butterflies in my stomach." She brightly smiled and clapping her hands together as if she just found a hidden treasure.

"And who is that boy?" He asked curiously.

"Arjun! Bhabhi's one and only hot and super hot brother Arjun Mathur!" She exclaimed happily and his eyes widened hilariously.

'Seriously him!' He thought.

"Can you please make him marry to me?" She asked and Shaurya rolled his eyes at her stupidity.

"Seriously! Myra! That 2.0 Robot!" He said boringly and she give him a displeased look.

"My Arjun is not like Rishabh bhai. He's the only robot machine not my Arjun." She pout and this time Shaurya couldn't control his laugh.

"I bet he doesn't even know your name." He said laughing.

"But he just said hi to me. He know me." She said in a defending tone.