3. Beginning of destruction

Follow me on instagram for more sneak peak of Rishabh and Sanam interaction.

Third Person's pov,

The solo reason to bring her here with him was to make her understand that the dream she's seeing is not going to fulfill. He considers her just like his daughter. He believes he's a good girl and any boy would be lucky to have her as his partner but not Rishabh. For his son Rishabh, only Sanam is perfect. She's his future not Riya.

"Whatever but I'm not agreeing to this relations. You may leave." This time Sumitra said anxious and calm because she herself knows that she can't handle this matter like this.

"May I know the reason why you are rejecting my son? Do you even know who my son is?" He asked.

"Of course I know who is your son. Rishabh Raichand whose name are always in the news and business articles. The media follows him everywhere he goes, watch his every moves. He's the icon model for the youngster an inspiration. And not to forget one of the most richest and eligible bachelor."

"But still I'm not marrying my daughter to your son. The reason is very simple because I don't want to marry her off so soon." She said firmly.

"Or should I say you don't want to let her go?" Mr. Raichand raised his one brow and smirk. And that's when her throat run dry.

Flabbergasted. Anxious. Perplexed.

All could seen in her face and he was enjoying it.

"What do you mean?" She questions with fear evident in her eyes.

"You know exactly what I meant." He said with a smile.

A dangerous smile.

She gulp suddenly feeling intimidated by him. With one leg over the other, his eyes scanning her expression and he had a victory smile on his lips.

And she got the hint! His victory smile tells her that he knows the secret which she is hiding from everyone.

Riya was looking at them in confused. She could see that there is something more than it's looking. And she wasn't able to guess it.

"Riya, will you pass the glass of water to me?" He asked while his eyes were on her who was fidgeting her fingers together.

"Here, Uncle." Riya said giving the glass and he took it. With one go he drank the whole water and slammed the glass on the table making her flinch.

"Take your time and let us know your decision. We will wait." Like a gentleman, Mr. Raj Raichand said before leaving her house.

*****

"Uncle, actually-.." Riya was hesitated to ask him. She was feeling lost and tears in her eyes.

Mr. Raj Raichand come forward and placed his hand on her shoulder. Riya wipes her tears and look at him who was also feeling guilty to hurt her feelings.

"Riya, my child, don't get me wrong. I know whatever you just heard and saw was everything true and I meant each and every word. Any guy will be lucky to have you." Mr. Raj Raichand said concerned.

"Then why not Rishabh?" She spoke in her soft voice and moist eyes.

He took his hands back and says "Because you both are not made for each other."

"I believe the love you have in your heart for my son is very pure and sincere. But trust me, you guys aren't compatible for each other." He said putting his reasons.

"Why? Why Uncle? What do I lack that I'm not deserving for your son?" She asked tearfully.

"You don't lack anything, my dear. You are perfect in your way. But try to understand this is not possible. Only Sanam is written for Rishabh's destiny." He said and she couldn't believe it.

She was heartbroken. She felt someone took her soul away from her. From childhood she was in love with Rishabh. She was dreaming to live with him with the rest of their lives. But now suddenly her that dream shattered as well as she too.

"I need some time," She said after clearing her throat and wipes her tears.

"I understand." He nodded his head and felt pity on this girl for breaking her heart like this.

She look at her right and there she saw a garden. She excused herself and went there to have some alone time.

He knows that it was meant to happen one day. So why not today? The earlier she realize the more it's better for future.

But little does Mr. Raj Raichand has any idea that how much Riya is going to affect their future life. She is going to create havoc in their life. It already begun!

The beginning of destruction! The game of love, madness and obsession.

Mr. Raj Raichand suddenly starts to feel uneasiness. The colour of his face turns pale and he puts his hands on his chest as he felt a sharp pains in his chest. His whole face turned red and he was sweating profusely.

"Sir!" The driver yelled in shocked seeing his master suddenly collapsed in the ground.

The driver rushed towards him and placed his head on his lap.

"Sir! What happened?" He asked as he pat his cheeks.

"Call- Malini." With a difficultly he uttered those words. He was unable to breathe, feeling pain in chest area.

*

"It's just the beginning, Uncle. You thought you can snatch my Rishabh from me, huh? Well now see how I snatch your life from you." Riya smirked evilly wipe her tears and throw the glycerin bottle.

Looking behind from trees, she was watching the scenario how he was struggling to breathe.

"My would be father-in-law, just wait for a few minutes and then you will enjoy your time in after life." She laughs and look the bottle of drugs in her hands.

It was Cocaine. It's a drug that can cause immediate heart related symptoms. It causes too palpitations, raised the blood pressure and heart rate to increase.

Her phone starts to vibrate, she sees her mom was calling her. She went from there to receive the call leaving him dying in that condition.

.
.
.

And when she came back there was no one. Neither the driver, nor the car and Mr. Raj Raichand.

She was planning to act shock to see his dead body but instead she was actually shock to see nobody there.

"Oh God! Where they went?" She worried and call the driver but there was no response. He wasn't picking up his call.

"What do I do now?" She was planning to act in front of Malini and Rishabh that she tried her best to save him but she couldn't.

She had planned everything but it ruined.

She wonders where he is?

****

"Sister, how is he? Is he alright?" She asked the nurse who just came out from the emergency room.

"Ma'am, Doctor is checking him. Please have patience and sit. We are trying our best to treat him well." Nurse said trying to comfort her who was looking so tensed.

"Did you inform his family?" Nurse asked her.

"Yes."

*•*•*•*•*

A/N: Hi Precious!

Feedback please?

Any guesses who is the girl? I'm sure most of you know.

If anyone of wants more teasers from the upcoming chapters then you can follow my instagram.

Please do vote and lots of comments.

Those who are waiting for the update of 'Our Beautiful Love' have some patience. I'll update it tomorrow, hopefully.

Okay then see you in the next chapter!

And please follow me if you are liking my story and share my story with your friends too. Invite them here!

With love,

Zysha 💖