4. The Voice

My instagram id- authorzysha
You can follow me for teasers of the updates and many more!

Third Person's pov,

Sanam sat on the bench waiting for the doctor impatiently. She was anxious as she saw that stranger man lying on the ground in front of her house.

"Please help!" The driver shouts for help from nearby people but unfortunately there was no one.

He went hurriedly to the house from where his sir came back and rang the bell many times.

"Excuse me, please help us. My sir has collapsed." The driver rang the bell even knocked the door but nobody respond him back.

He felt so helpless and useless that moment. He tried to call Malini ma'am but she didn't picked up.

"Oh God! What should I do now? Riya ma'am is not here. Where did she went?" The driver panicked and worried. He panicked so much that to call an ambulance didn't even click his mind.

At that moment, Sanam came from the market with the groceries shopping bags and was shocked to see a middle aged man around his 50's lying unconscious in front of her house.

"Who is he? What happened to him?" Without any second thoughts, she rushed towards him.

"Ma'am please help us. He just collapsed suddenly." The driver said crying to see his master in that state.

Sanam check his pulse and breathing. She relaxed that he was still breathing.

"He's alive. He's still breathing. We need to rush and take him to the hospital immediately." Sanam breathed.

"Did you call the ambulance?" She asked and driver felt like he was the most stupid person in the earth. How come this didn't come in his mind. Instead of asking help from those heartless persons referring to people who didn't opened the door when they were in such deep situations he could at least call the ambulance for emergency.

"I'm asking you something!" Sanam asked this time yelled at him who was looking at the Mathur house.

"I'm sorry Ma'am due to panic it's slipped from my mind." The driver apologize.

"Let me call the ambulance-"

"We don't have that much time. I don't know for how long he was lying unconscious like this. We need to take him in this car. Help me."

.

.

.

When she saw him in that state, for a minute she went back to that moment where her own father was in this condition. Her eyes watered recalling all moment of that fateful day when she lost her dad.

She came back from her sense when she see the doctor is coming out from the room. She stood up and rushed towards him.

"Doctor, how he is? Is he alright? Is there anything serious?" She started to ask questions to him without giving him any chance to answer.

"Relax, Ma'am he's condition is stable now." Doctor said and she let out a sigh of relief.

"But what has happened to him? Why did he collapsed?" She asked concerned.

"He got a heart attack that's why." Doctor said.

"If you want you can meet him later once he gets his conscious back." The doctor suggested and she nodded.

Her phone vibrate with a message and she opened it.

"Come home quickly as soon as possible." Arjun message her.