49. B-Bad word

Those who are reading this chapter, please leave lots of comments not just a single word. I really need some inspiration and motivation.

Third Person's Pov,

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"You are playing with fire,"
"May be I want to burn."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Will you tell me what you are doing here?" He asked again in his deep authoritative voice making her shudder.

With wide innocent eyes she looks at him and gasped loudly as if she was caught red handed doing something really wrong.

Sanam gulped and tried to push him away but he failed her all futile attempts. And before she could guess he was dragging her along away from the crowd and pushed her in one of the VIP room and slammed the door with a bang sound making her jump in her place.

"You.. You.. are.. R-Rishabh ji, right?" Sanam asked with her tipsy haze, she blinked, trying to focus on Rishabh and she tried to stilled on her place but she don't know why she wasn't able to stand properly.

Rishabh turns only to glance at her from top to bottom and found her stumbling upon back and forth. He assessed her with his sharp like hawks eyes, her drowsy eyes, her flushed cheeks and her posture. Everything told him that she's drunk.

"You are drunk?" He asked in disbelief and Sanam scrunched her nose in confusion.

"No.. no.. I'm not. I don't drink. Drinking is a bad thing." She replied proudly and her words slurred making him confirmed his doubts.

"I don't believe this." He rolled his eyes annoyed before glaring at her.

"I.. I too don't believe this. There's two Rishabh ji." She first pointed her index finger to him and then to the imaginary him.

"Oh God! I can't.. I can't handle one Rishabh ji and you gave me two! Why!? Why? You don't love me anymore." She whines dramatically making a cry baby face and her high pitched voice makes him cringe at her.

"Shut up!" He sneered gritted his teeth and her heart jolted in her rib cage as she straightened up.

She gulped down audibly looking at his ferocious expression. He looked extremely angry. Her heart dropped into the pit of her stomach as she him taking small threatening predatory steps towards her.

She let out a loud squeal when he grabbed her from the waist and placed her on the table. She looked appalled trepidation gripped her form.

"What the fuck do you think you are wearing?" He asked in a deadly low voice. His jaw clenched and his eyes were dark and furious.

His insides were burning like volcanos when all the men in the club was staring at her like she is their prey for tonight.

With her wide like doe eyes she stared at him with a frown before answering to his question, "B-Bad word. It's.. a bad word."

"Really? So you are teaching me manners here." He asked, his voice deep and deadly. He looks extremely pissed off making her brows furrow.

Next his hand grabbed her knees and spread her legs and he stood between her legs. She let out a horrified gasp. She gaped at him with her wide mouth and her big doe eyes look at him in afraid.

"W-What.." Her words died in her throat when he placed his hand on her bare right thigh and rubbed her thigh with his rough hands.

"Do you have any ideas how those bastards were looking at you? And all I wanted nothing but to gauge out eyes of every fucking guy who was staring at you." He growled lowly and sounded possessive, extremely possessive for her.