26. You shouldn't be scared of me,

Third Person's Pov,

Their gazes finally met as they looked at each other's reflection in the mirror.

So intense, so passionate.

She looked away immediately, feeling something stir inside her. He was standing right behind her, watching her intensely and observing her every move.

The way her eyes lowered in nervousness whenever they met his gaze, the way her rosy cheeks turned more red, the way she bit her lower lip unintentionally and so seductively.

He found her shyness fascinating. So simple but irresistible.

Her small actions were making her more desirable, tempting him enough to taint her with his sinful ways. Not even for once she looked at him.

So naive of her!

She tried to be confident, but all her confidence faded away with his simple presence. His aura seemed so dark and powerful that she felt nervous and timid in his presence.

Sanam flinched due to the sudden coldness of his touch against bare waist.

"Don't fret!" He whispered against her ears and gave a slight tug on her waist pulling her closer to him so that her back hit against with his chest.

Her body tensed and her breath hitched when his thumb began to caress the side of her waist. His touch was not only intimate but sensual.

He felt her body tense with his mere touch and her breath getting heavy. He look at her reflection in the mirror. She was squeezing her eyes shut, biting her lower lip in anticipation, her clenched fists.

An evil smirk appeared on his handsome face, and his dark eyes glinted with evil intentions. And he intentionally tease her more.

Placing his lips on the nape of her shoulder, he murmured against her skin ''You are looking so beautiful, mi fiore.'' And with that he brushed his fingers against her skin to feel its soft texture again making her shudder.

Her skin was smooth, fair, beautiful like a baby that would want anyone to run a finger on her soft skin.

She was looking so fragile and soft against him that all he wanted to engulf her in his arms and caress every part of her body. He loved the way how her body respond to his touch, how she shivered with his mere touch.

She was so damn responsive.

She shuddered when she felt something cold like a metal touch her waist. She opened her eyes slowly and moved her eyes lashes up towards the mirror.

A gold waist chain was wrapped around her flat waist. It was thin, light and beautiful waist chain.

He tied the chain around her waist in a gentle manner. He smiled the way the waist chain was looking on her smooth skin.

In the next second, she took a sharp breath and let out a small gasp, when Rishabh wrapped her tiny waist with his calloused hand and hold her possessively. With her heart pounding loudly in her chest, she glanced at Rishabh who was already staring at her intently.

She gulped audibly. With the intensity he was looking at her and the madness in his eyes made her feel scared and anxious.

A sinister smirk danced on his lips as he scanned her face.

She was looking like an innocent kitten.

The way his fingers grazed her bare skin from time to time then making different pattern on her waist was making her heart beat wildly.

''R-Rishabh ji..'' She stuttered and wriggle in his arms to get free.

Her breathing became labored as the grip on her waist only tightened. She looked at his face only to see the terrifying dangerous expression on his face which was lethal as if warning her silently to stop making futile attempts to get free.

''P-Please.'' She spoke almost pleaded in between her heavy breathing.

Her big sparkling brown eyes were looking at him requesting him through her eyes to let her go. But he was adamant.

"Shh.. relax yourself, baby and give in to me." He whispered against her ears and it sounded more like a command which is bound to obeyed because she knows her disobedience will only bring trouble to her.

She closed her eyes for a brief second. Taking deep breath and tried to calm the inner turmoil.

Opening her eyes slowly, she was still hesitant but she loosened herself in his arms while her chest was heaving up and down and her body was still trembling in his arms.

She found herself submitting to him unwillingly and gave in to him. She breathed shakily, her heart was reluctant to accept him. She inhaled sharply and lowered her eyes. She bite her bottom lip as she realized the touch was too sensual in the moment as if his touch was burning her skin.

In her mind, she was trying to accept him and his closeness with her. He was going to be her husband and after marriage she can't deny him him neither she can refuse his touches or his closeness.

She was never been this close to a man before. She never shared this kind of intimacy with someone before. Never she was touched like this. And now when it's happening it's difficult for her accept it and get comfortable with it.

At that moment, it was as if her mind already accepting him as her fiancé.

On the other hand, there was a pleased look on Rishabh's face how she obeyed him. She showed no sign of discomfort or tried to push him again and that made him satisfied. This is what he wanted he from her.

Her submission. And his dominance over her.

Obey him and he will be mercy on you. This is the message he wants to instilled in her mind for the rest of her life.

She is bound to obey him. This is what she has signed up for her entire life. He thinks.

"Good girl." He said and Sanam felt his warm lips touching the side of her neck then down her shoulder.

Blood rushed to her face, she was trembling and panting. Her mind was completely blank; she couldn't think of anything at all because of his close proximity and intimate touch.

Her heart raced uncontrollably when she was harshly turned around him and she placed her hands on his chest to balance herself.

It was so sudden that her mind couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Look at me," He demanded but she didn't, she couldn't bring herself to look at him and face him.

She's scared of him. She wanted to say this to him but she's scared to even say this. She don't know how he will react.

Disappointment. Hurt. Sad. Angry. May be.

She's already consumed by the guilt of doubting him and questioning his character. And now if she tells him how much she feels scared of his presence then she fears what if he break this alliance.

"Do you fear me?" He spoke and that made her look at him.

He asked what was in her mind. And her silence gave him the answer.

"You shouldn't be scared of me yet, little heart." And his lips stretched into a satisfied smile.

She couldn't decipher what he meant. But his words frightened her definitely.

***

A/N : Hi lovelies!

Feedback please?

Your thoughts?

If you are loving the story then please do leave a follow on my profile 😊

Try following me on instagram it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖

Falling and Breakingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें