♕ Character Aesthetics ♕

Nobody has the right to own or possess her. It's only me who owns her. and I'll have her by all means. She was never my everything, but she is my possession. Only Mine! Don't touch her, don't scare her, don't hurt her; it's only I who can do it.

~ RISHABH RAICHAND

When you love someone more than they deserve, you end up with more pain than you deserve

When you love someone more than they deserve, you end up with more pain than you deserve. If only I had noticed it the first time we met.

~ SANAM MATHUR

*****

He is a sinner, and she is an angel caged in his hell. An angel with broken wings, forbidden to fly, landed up in the devil's hell.

She's pure, innocent, fragile and beautiful. She is forbidden for a sinner like him. Yet he wants to make her his most beautiful sin.

And he's a devil. A heartless devil. An emotionless beast with no remorse. He knows he can't have her because that will only bring him closer to his destruction, yet his heart only longs for her.

Her innocence and beauty attract him. Before she could realize his real dark intentions it was too late.

She became his desire.

His need.

His only possession.

And his lethal obsession.

And his obsession becomes the biggest curse in her life.

She was forbidden for a sinful man like him.

But what he doesn't know about her is her scars. She has scars in her heart from the past that never leave her alone. She's no longer pious. Her soul and body are already tainted by the monsters.

She's a timid girl that anyone can tame easily. And he wishes to tame her, ruin her, break her beyond repair.

He wants her submission only for him. He wants to own her as his. He wants to own her body, her mind, her heart, her everything. So that only he has the right to ruin her or mend her. He wants to be the reason for her all emotions whether it's her pains or her happiness.

He loves to control. He wishes to exert control over her in such a way that every decision in her life is made solely by him. And she is a person who can easily be controlled, which is why she's a perfect match for him. He wants someone who will not dare to defy him and who will obey what he commands.

And he sees all of these qualities in her.

She was always caged in a golden cage. She's the only daughter in her family. Whatever she wished for, she got in her hands. But what she never got was the freedom of her choice. All her life decisions and choices were taken by others, and she never opposed them.

But she no longer wants to be confined. She wants to be free; she wants to fly; and she craves love. She thought of his presence as a blessing in disguise that would free her from the cage. But what she doesn't know is that she's moving from one cage to another.

And before she realized it, it was too late for her to run away.

It's a tale of lust, betrayals, obsession, forbidden love, rebellious hearts, and revenge.

....

A/N: Hi! On the occasion of my birthday, I present to you all my new story.

Did you like the characters' aesthetics? I made them 😌

Feedback, please?

Chapters are coming soon!

Who is excited like me? It's going to be a thrilling and mysterious adventure.

Please add the book to your library so that you don't miss the very first chapter.

One more thing, do you guys want me to post a few small sneak peek of this story on Instagram? If so then do let me know.

Happy reading!

With love, Zysha 💝