47. Bachelorette Party

*VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW*

Third Person's Pov,

The next evening, at Mathur's house, Sanam and her grandma were chatting when Mythili and Myra suddenly showed up, surprising everyone.

"Hey, Myra! Mythili!" Sanam exclaimed happily, rushing to greet them.

Myra hugged Sanam tightly, apologizing for her mom's behavior the day before. Sanam reassured her that it was okay, understanding that misunderstandings happen.

Myra couldn't contain her excitement. With a big, warm hug, she enveloped Sanam, exclaiming, 'Bhabhi, I'm so, so sorry. Mom shouldn't have talked to you so harshly yesterday. It wasn't fair, blaming you for something you didn't even do.''

Sanam, understanding her concern, reassured Myra, "It's okay, Myra. Sometimes misunderstandings happen."

Sumitra addressed the two girls, her voice laced with curiosity. "What brings you both here? Is there a special reason for this surprise visit?"

Mythili and Myra exchanged mischievous glances, their excitement barely contained as they unveiled their hidden intentions.

Mythili beamed. "We're here to plan a bachelorette party for Sanam! We thought it would be a fun way to celebrate before the big day!"

Myra chimed in, her grin widening. "Exactly! We wanted to make sure Sanam bhabhi has a night to remember!"

As Myra and Mythili mentioned the bachelorette party, a mixture of excitement and tension filled the room. Sanam's gaze shifted towards her mom, Sumitra, who wore a displeased expression. She also noticed her brother, Arjun, walking away without saying a word. Her heart sank, knowing he would never give her the permission for a night out.

Sanam's grandma cheered on the idea, eager for Sanam to have fun. Sanam, however, worried about Arjun's strictness and didn't want to upset him.

"Dadi, bhai will never agree. He'll be very angry at me later. I don't want to upset him," Sanam said, her voice filled with a mix of fear and concern.

Sumitra responded with a fake smile, thinly concealing her disapproval. "Arjun doesn't like these things. And I, too, don't think it's appropriate for her to go to such events."

Myra and Mythili look at each other and then at Sanam feeling sad. They planned all this last night and also decided their outfits too.

Myra's eyes gleamed mischievously as she made her decision. "Alright, leave it to me. I'll talk with Arjun and convince him to let you join us."

The room fell into a stunned silence as all the ladies exchanged wide-eyed glances.

.

.

.

Sanam and Mythili stood outside the study room, their curiosity getting the best of them. Their ears straining to catch snippets of the conversation happening within. Inside the room, Myra nervously faced Arjun, feeling the weight of his dominating and intimidating presence. Despite their previous encounter at the mall, she found herself becoming increasingly nervous in his presence.

Myra took a deep breath, attempting to steady her voice as she made her request. "Arjun, can you please allow Sanam bhabhi to come with us to the nightclub?" Her words stuttered slightly, betraying her anxiety.

Arjun glanced at her, his eyes rolling in annoyance. He seemed unimpressed, as if her request was a mere waste of his time. The dominating aura he exuded only added to Myra's nervousness.