37. Unveiling Possession

Author's note : 

I expect 40 comments !!

☆꧁༒***༒꧂☆

Third Person's Pov,

Rishabh's eyes was fixed on the road and his grip on the steering wheel increased as he keep driving. The sight which he saw was replaying in front of his eyes like a rewind. 

How that guy's presence made her nervous. 

He wonder what that guy said to her that made her eyes cast down in nervousness and her lips curve into a smile.

He was feeling immense amount of anger in himself. He is the only one who can make her feel like this. He is the only one who can make her feel this much nervous and her eyes lower down in shyness when he is close to her. 

But suddenly something click in his mind.

Who is that guy? What is his relationship with her?

Relation? This one word made him feel nothing but pure rage bubbling inside him. She can't be in any relations with any man whether he is her friend or boyfriend.

His insides was burning with emotions he couldn't fathom.

He should be the only man in her life, mind and heart. And he was so blinded by his rage that he wanted nothing but to instilled this in her mind.

His jaws clenched and his eyes darkened as he takes a sharp turn causing Sanam to shrieked and she grips the seatbelt tightly. 

She looked at the speedometer and her eyes widened, he was going insanely fast and she was afraid that they might get into an accident.

''Rishabh ji! What are you doing?'' Her panic voice came but Rishabh didn't listened in fact it made him angered more.

She is not supposed to get closer to any man other than him. He thought.

''Slow down.. please.'' Sanam requested and her voice almost sounded as if she is going to cry anytime soon if he doesn't slow down.

SHE IS MINE. He thought.

''Rishabh ji! Will you please stop the car!!'' Sanam screamed loudly enough to make him look at her.

Her big doe eyes filled with tears, her pink lips quivering and her body trembling in fear. This is what he want to see and make her feel what it feels like if she go against him.

Her eyes widened in horror as she saw a huge truck on their way and she closed her eyes screaming. And that's when Rishabh took a harsh turn and stopped the car making a screeching sound loudly.

Scared, Sanam opened her eyes slowly once she realize that the car had stopped. She look around and saw they weren't hit by anything and the car was stopped in a isolated place.

Sigh of reliefs escaped from her mouth. Few tears automatically escaped from her eyes and she mumbles many thank you to God for making the car stopped at the right time.

She was still taking heavy breaths and placed her hand on heart and felt her heart thumping wildly. 

''What was he even thinking?'' She murmurs to herself and decided to ask only to see his eyes already fixed at her.

''Where is your ring, darling?'' Rishabh's voice sliced through the air, sharp and calm, yet the storm beneath the surface was unmistakable.

His eyes bore into Sanam, demanding an answer. She felt a sudden pang of anxiety and clutched her bag tightly, as if seeking solace in its familiar touch.