BEFORE YOU READ

hey bitches, it's nat!

it has been a while since i checked out this book, but i wanted to clarify some things before you read!!

1: i wrote this book when i was 15, so it's gonna have some less fun parts that you might identify as cringey. namely; lena, my girlboss, sings like 3 times.

before you start COMMENTING "nooo" "second hand embarrassment" & shit like that, i frankly DONT CARE??? i was 15 & i was having fun with my book. i wrote it in a way i would see the writers portray the character, & if they had sofia carson they would 100% make her sing. you can't tell me i'm wrong because i'm not<3.

keep the comments to yourselves, the music moments are moments for lena to internally deal with whatever situation she's dealing with. you're the only one embarrassed babes, because i remember those chapters fondly & it actually genuinely annoys me to see you assholes ruining those great memories for me. i wrote this book at a really weird time of my life & i genuinely don't appreciate you making fun of a 15 year old me's coping mechanisms, even if it was her oc singing katy perry to hope mikaelson.

it was cute & it was gay BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

this book is also told from the first person. i don't write books like this anymore but all of my early books (alive, emilia, king) were all like this. they all also had musical numbers HAHAHA. anyways just a warning cause now i hate reading first person books but once again i was young when i wrote this.

alive isn't my best work, but lena is still one of my fav oc's & i will protect her from you HEATHENS hating on her. she's fun, spunky, sassy, and a bit of a bitch but that's what i adored about writing her. she's unlike any oc i wrote before and any oc i've written since.

if you want better legacies work, i'd recommend pierce (but she does sing diamonds are a girls best friend at the beginning of a chapter, i was 15!). however, i have tons of other stories now that are way better and aren't legacies. namely starting line & wicked little town, which are both teen wolf.

i'm going to go now, you got your disclaimers. if you find the book cringey scroll away. no need to leave mean comments cause they're not hurtful they're just freaking annoying. once again i was 15 dealing with
grown up stuff & this book was my coping mechanism and it holds a lot of good memories that your mean comments shit on. so yeah, just be nicer!! that's all<3

toodles!!

- nat