MID SEASON FINALE VOTES

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED, SO STOP COMMENTING YOU WEIRDOS AHAAHAHA

HI GUYS!

So, I decided to have a "mid-season finale" because I actually want you guys to do some voting for the story.

I have A LOT pre written, but I've been doing some thinking on if I want to change things up, or what.

Sooo why not have the readers decide, right!?

We are going to go section by section, and you guys will vote, OKAY?

FIRST VOTE

in season 1 episode 13, landon dies and they discover hes a phoenix. what i want you guys to vote for us if you want lena to also be a phoenix, or something nag else that involves dying and coming back to life. i feel like either way would make sense, considering they're both supernatural babies but they're special cause theyre the only ones not made of mud?

VOTE RIGHT HERE:

if you say yes, lena should be a phoenix, highlight this and comment yes or +1

if you say no, lena should NOT be a phoenix, highlight this and comment no or +1, along with what creature you'd want her to be.

SECOND VOTE

in season 1 episode 14, miss mystic falls happens and hope wins. now, i REALLY want to have lena run, but i don't know how to make it work. so i'm going to TRY to give you some ideas i have without spoiling TOO much.

lena could run, and her +1 or whatever could be hope, and hope doesn't run. or penelope could have lena fun to make lizzie mad, and penelope plans on roman being lenas date as lena doesn't know as much ab hope and roman as maybe landon does, and lizzie chooses lena to be her replacement with hope being her competitor and i'd somehow make it cool.

VOTE HERE:

if you say hope should not run for miss mystic falls, and should be lenas +1, comment yes or +1

if you want penelope to do her evil plan and somehow get roman to take lena to the mmf, and cause slight (very slight) conflict, comment yes or +1

THIRD VOTE

in the finale, hope leaps into malivore. so i'm really only asking you all if you want lena to ALSO jump into the pit, but like something happens within the pit that would be like the starter conflict for lena. or would you want her to stay OUT of the pit, and be with everyone when they forget about hope. this could even include lena having a new love interest (some of you wanted a sebastian fanfic at some point?) im very open for both, and i have ideas for each, which is who you guys are going to vote.

VOTE HERE;

if you say yes, lena should go to malivore with hope, highlight this and comment yes or +1

if you say no, lena shouldn't go to malivore with hope, highlight this and comment no or +1, along with a possible new love interest (if you want one)

and that's pretty much it! thank you guys so much for the love you have given this story, i cannot explain enough how much i love this story and lena. you guys have really helped me create a story so amazing, and i'm thankful for that.

anyway, i have to go to bed, this voting will be finished TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11! so you have quite a while to get your votes in.

thank you again, and i will SEE YOU SOON!

- zoeexchantel