MADELINE KIRBY

Born | 2012 (16-17 years)

Status | Alive

Occupation | Waitress , Student

Titles | Lena , Little Sister (by Landon) , Sis (by Rafael)

Species | Human (undetermined)

Gender | Female

FAMILY INFORMATION

Family Members | Unknown Biological Mother , Unknown Biological Father , Landon Kirby (Brother) , Hector Gonzalez (Foster Father) , Maria Gonzalez (Foster Mother) , Rafael Waithe (Foster Brother)

SUPERNATURAL INFORMATION

N/A

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Height | 5,5" (Feet) , 1.63 (Meters)

Hair Color | Brown

Eye Color | Brown

APPEARANCE

Played By | Sofia Carson

Lena Kirby is a main character on Legacies. She is the twin sister of Landon Kirby, and foster sister of Rafael Waithe.

EARLY HISTORY

Not much is known about her biological family members. Except Landon, her twin brother who she's been with since birth.

Throughout the years, she had gone through the foster care system.

PERSONALITY

Madeline has many well-developed features of herself. High intelligence, extreme loyalty to her family, and overly charming. Though overprotective , she means it with well intentions. Her history of abuse causes her to be overly offensive AND defensive, prepared for the worst at all moments.

At an early age, Madeline and Landon showed extreme differences. Landon being quiet and more thoughtful about what would be right for everyone else; whilst Madeline was loud and impulsive at all times. Landon likes to be in the background; his sister likes to be involved in everything she encounters.

DISCLAIMER

I know that Aria (the amazing actor who portrays Landon) is Iranian (i think that's the correct term) and Sofia Carson is not. HOWEVER, if you know the Legacies storyline none of Landons 'siblings' actually genetically make sense due to Malivore being a mud man and not an actual human with those type of roots. so please don't be upset at the fact that she isn't part of that. I had a bunch of face claims that people were able to vote from and Sofia was top pick. I had a large variety of options, and I did whatever everyone wanted. Thank you!