return of resurrection

hey bitches, it's me!!

now, it's been a LONG TIME since i last talked about this fic, & the multiverse within it. hehehe, yeah, if you know, you know.

if you don't know, then you FINNA FIND OUT.

back when this story came to an end, i found a new love; teen wolf. however, i still hadn't moved on from my favorite oc, lena. so, i created an alternate story where INSTEAD of lena coming back to mystic falls for legacies s2, she was transported into s1 of teen wolf.

and then...chaos!

it was all about her learning independence, adapting to her growing powers, helping scott & stiles, moving on from hope & landon, etc etc. it was very dramatic (included a couple musical moments OF COURSE, i love them idc), but it was fun!!

and i'm thinking of bringing it back.

i'm in the process (very early process) of heavily editing / rewriting it, & im THINKING of putting it up once i'm caught up, but i wanted to see what you all think?

this is my general consensus of what she'd look like through the seasons. i don't know if i wanna do the blue hair because...sofia's wearing a freaking tiara. BUT i think she does look great with blue hair so...maybe. but YES there's a vision to what i want to do & stuff.

if you remember the fic, lemme know if you want it back, new & improved. if you don't remember, let me know if you wanna see a fic ahout lena in teen wolf:).

that's all, toodles!