The Dream of Queen

¶ Chapter | Four ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Four ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Mansion

The party is on full swing because today the coronation of new King of Mafia happened. Everyone was enjoying.

Amogh was standing alone as his father and his father's right hand went somewhere. One of men 'Yug' who is also same age as Amogh went towards him we can't call him his friend because in this world there is no relationship.

" Congratulations Boss" he wishes and in answer Amogh nodded and  he passed Amogh a drink.

" I arrange a special party for you" he said and clapped two times. The lights went dim and focus shifted in middle where some people are standing.

The light falls on them and reveal they are dancers. Amogh gets angry seeing this and turned towards Yug.

" You know women are not allowed in mansion" he said angrily seeing his sharp eyes on him Yug get nervous but still answers him.

" I know but today is special and your father himself gave me permission" he said, Amogh nodded because he can't break his father's order that's not what his Sir taught him.

Hai raat mein nasha tera tera
Dil ko tere pyar ne ghera ghera

One by one dancer come and take their positions. The middle one who is the head dancer is most beautiful in all of them.

Hothon se hothon pe koi
Nishani tu deja deja

The way her body moved had stolen all the attention of the men present and some of them come forward and tried to touch her but she stops them because she has her eyes fixed on someone.

Mujh se hi mujhko tu o yaara
Churake tu leja leja manohari

Manohari

Amogh is looking away from the dancers because from childhood he thought that his mother is responsible for whatever happened to him and his father put enough poison in his mind towards females that now he won't even look at them without disgust. Every women is whore according to him.

Kya bazu hai teri
Mujhko in mein jeena
Jo jadu hai tujh mein
Hoga wo kahi na

Amogh feel someone hands on his bicep and he looked down raising his eyebrow. She look at him seductively bitting her lower lip.

She twirl and lean her back towards his chest. She placed her hand on his sharp jaw and made him look towards her because he was looking somewhere else.

Amogh grabbed her arm and jerked her away. He went and sat on the couch drinking trying to calm down his anger.

She came towards him and sat on his lap he turned his face in other direction but she placed her hand on his jaw and move her face closer to his face trying to kiss him.