The King's Care

¶ Chapter | Fifty one ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

Without waiting for his reply I went towards the door and lock it with the key and move towards the balcony throwing the key outside. I come back inside and sat on the edge of the bed closing my eyes and trying to subside the bubbling anger in me.

I heard the sound of footsteps and open my eyes and tilted my head upwards and saw him staring at me his eyes dark but not with anger.

Suddenly I was shoved back and I fell on the bed and in seconds he hover over me. My breathing stopped he is so close to me. He is staring into my eyes then his gaze fell on my lips and I close my eyes when I feel his rough lips touch mine, his one hand holding my jaw rubbing his thumb on my cheek and the other holding my waist squeezing it. I moan in slight pain and pleasure when he squeezed my waist. His hand left my waist and moved down to my thigh squeezing and rubbing then I feel him moving my dress up.

I broke my kiss and gasped for air he move down placing soft kisses on my jaw to neck and goosebumps come over my body when he kissed the sensitive area of my neck. My head fell back feeling his hand move up and up till I feel him there and gasped when pushed the fabric aside and shoved his finger in. I bite down on my lip and squeezed my eyes when I feel the pleasure starts to intensify. 

" Ahhh" I gasped moving up and my bosom collided with his hard chest. He grabbed my waist and shoved me back into the bed and I feel his teeth grazing on my ear.

" Moan my name" he whispered, his hot breath falling on my ear making me shiver.

" A- Amoogh.." I moan and his finger picked up the pace I moaned loudly biting my lip and suddenly there is a knock on the door. I couldn't make out the words the person said.

" Ah- umm" in an instant a hand clamped over my mouth shutting my mouth.

" Shh no one has the right to listen to your moaning except me" he whispered but my focus was not on his words I squeezed my eyes shut when I feel most pleasure before it subside slowly.

I slowly open my eyes and saw him staring at me his eyes darken than usual and he remove his hand from my mouth and slowly take out his finger. My eyes widened when I saw him taking his finger inside his mouth, sucking it while keeping his eyes on me. I don't know how to react the sound of knock came again and he gets up and goes out of the room while I keep laying on the bed thinking about what just happened.

He didn't stay here now I will not too.

I get up and come out after changing into a pair of black jeans and a black crop top I grab my purse mobile and the black card that he gifted me.

£ Jasmine's Home

I take a deep breath before entering the home Champa and Ma are going to be very upset with me. I entered and saw Dadi and Baba in their usual places sitting and doing nothing. They stood up to see me but I ignored them.

" Ma, Champa"

Champa and Ma both come out and halt in their places looking at me shocked I just shook my head.

" Hayye Chameli satya nash je kya pehna hai..." She couldn't complete her words because I wave my hand and one of person who came with me pointed his gun at her.

{ Oh god Jasmine what are you wearing?}

" If you saw her opening her mouth, open the gun as well" he nodded and Dadi's mouth gets shut.

" Come " I grabbed both Ma and Champa's hands and dragged them with me towards the car.

They were very upset with me Champa was going to punch me but Ma saved me and I told them I'm very happy which they both doubted. We went to the theatre first then to the restaurant and last, we went to a jewellery shop because of my idiot brother my Ma lost her jewellery which was the memory of her mother. She refused at first but then couldn't win over me and after enjoying the whole day we came back home.