The Queen came for Revenge

¶ Chapter | Forty Four ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toh kya hua, judaa huve
Magar hai khushi mile toh thhe
Toh kya hua, mude raaste
Kuch door sang chale toh thhe

Amogh took steps back and the guards close the iron door creating a wall between them he stare at Jasmine as she moves ahead. He feels like his breathing is getting far as his Jadugarni was walking away from him.

Dobara milenge kisi mod pe
Jo baaqi hai woh baat hogi kabhi
Chalo aaj chalte hain hum

Amogh rolled back his lip and sank his teeth into it, his eyes refuse to leave Jasmine. All he wants is to stop her, to apologise to her, to ask her what is happening to him, why he is feeling this way. But she didn't even turn back once. The driver open the door for her she gets inside, the car starts and he stares at the retreating figure.

Phir mulaqat hogi kabhi
Judaa ho rahe hain kadam
Phir mulaaqat hogi kabhi

His heartbeat starts to beat loudly as if protesting. He clenched his fists and feel something in his hand. He raises his hand and open his palm and found a shining diamond ring.

Dukhaaun main dil jaate jaate tera
Mera aisa koi iraada nahi
Chhupa lunga main hans ke aansu mere
Yeh teri khushi se toh zyada nahi

He takes the ring between his index finger and thumb and rubs his thumb over the diamond. He made her wear that ring before their marriage when he slipped the ring on her finger the moment she became his. He never thought he will take out the ring himself. He blinked when the tear blurs his vision, he squeezed his eyes tightly and sigh deeply before turning and walking back towards his mansion.

Jo bichde nahi toh phir kya mazaa
Zaroori hai rehni bhi thodi kami
Nahi hoga kuch bhi khatam

^^^^^

£ Jasmine's home

Jasmine
~~~~~

The car stop and I click the lock and open the door after getting out of the car I stand in front of my home. I heard the car sound and turn to find the car going.

I also went sitting in the car away from my family with him.  I never thought I will able to come back.

I slowly made my way towards the door and ring the doorbell. The door opened revealing Champa she blinked and smile come on her face but then her gaze move up to down and her expression changed into worry.

" Ohh God, Chameli are you fine?" She gasped moving forward I didn't reply I want to meet someone else.

I entered and look around Champa shouted for Ma and she come out of the kitchen while cleaning her hands from the end of her saree. She look up and gasped a smile come on my lips and I run towards her and hug her tightly.

" Laado rani" she stroked my hair lovingly and hearing her I couldn't control my tears and hugged her more tightly.

" Chameli tu?" It was Dadi's voice.

{ You?}

" Laado rani" Ma forcefully break the hug and cupped my face looking at me her eyebrow frowned.