The False Accusation

¶ Chapter | Thirty Three ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Thirty Three ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amoghvarsha
~~~~~~~~~

£ Club

The colourful lights are illuminating the club and loud music was blasting from the speaker but one floor is silent. There is a round table placed and two chairs in front of each other on one the owner of the club is sitting and on the other side the men are standing just behind the King of Mafia, he is wearing a black suit with top two buttons open giving the view of his hard and chiselled chest. The woman who is standing there with a plate in her hand bites her lip seeing the dangerous yet sexy man sitting in front of her. She move forward picking up the glass filled with yellow-tinted liquid and bending in a way showing her cleavage, he clenched his jaw and avert his gaze, the woman cursed under her breath seeing the sharp jawline.

The club owner cleared his throat and the woman's eyes widened in realization and she moved back hurriedly.

" So..." The club owner was going to say something when Yug's phone vibrated and he looked down at it. The phone turned on showing the message and Yug's eye widening. He look up at his Boss his back was facing him, and then he gulped down already imagining his Boss's reaction but he have to tell him. He moves forward and bends down towards Amogh.

" Boss" he whispered, Amogh hummed looking down at the papers with one brow raised. Yug gulped again and spoke.

" Madam is not in a mansion"

" Must be somewhere around, garden or somewhere" Amogh replied calmly, flipping the papers.

" Boss Madam ordered the driver to take her out of territory" as soon as Yug said this Amogh looked up and glared at him through his black orbs and stood up immediately.

Amogh took out his phone and open the app which shows the camera footage but the screen was blank.

Why the cameras are not working?

He clenched his jaw and made his way towards the exit of the club, his men following him behind and the club owner stood up seeing him leaving so suddenly, he tried to call him but no use.

Amogh comes outside the club seeing him his driver and the men standing outside running towards him. He went towards the driver and took the keys of the car from him and open the door of the car he sat inside and start the car and move at speed creating a sound as it goes. The men behind also get in the car following him.

£ Amogh's Territory

The huge iron door opened and the Amogh's black car pass through it at such a speed that the men stood there looking at it in shock. The huge iron door is the entrance of his territory and from it, the way to his mansion is a maze only certain people know the way to.