The Pain of Queen

¶ Chapter | Forty one ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Forty one ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amoghvarsha
~~~~~~~~~

When the hot body touches the cold one the streams filled the black quilt. Amogh turned Jasmine towards him wrapping his arms around her tightly, he rub his palm over her clothed back to generate some heat. He moves his foot towards her feet and found it ice cold he sighs and moves his head down buring it in her crook of the neck, his lips touch her delicate skin of the neck and he moves his lips rubbing them feeling the softness and a thought crosses his mind what it is like to bite it? Suck it? He bared his teeth but just as his teeth touch the softness he shook his head and move a little away.

This is wrong.

She is not in her senses.

What will be the difference between him and the senseless creatures who think from down there?

But she is his wife and where are these weird thoughts coming to his mind? Never, never in his life had he felt this type of attraction towards any woman, then why her?

He moves and places his forehead against her head.

" Did you do some magic on me Jadugarni?" He whispered.

This can be the answer because people are afraid to look in his eyes and here she looks in his eyes and said whatever comes to her mind and still she is here.

" Whatever you did it definitely won't going to work in your favour "

He smirks slightly. This is the place where is only one entrance and no exit, and the people who come here have to spend their entire life here. Soon...soon she will also give up on her stubbornness of going out of here then she will be his for the rest of her life.

He closes his eyes and slept with his wife in his arms.

____

He feels something moving against his body. He knitted his eyebrows and turned then he heard some muffled voices being an alert light sleeper he immediately open his eyes and saw his wife moving.

" Ummm..nahi.."

{ No}

Is she moaning?

She again moved and he feels both of them sweating so he remove the quilt. Jasmine again moved to rub her body against his and he clenched his teeth in pure torture that his wife inflicted on him.

If only she is fine, if only she is in her senses then not only moans but he will make sure she will scream his name the whole night.

But..

Jasmine grabbed the sheets and move her feet and move her face to the sides seeing this Amogh frowned and rose by the support of his elbow he look down at her.  She looks troubled, eyes squeezed shut and lashes wet and lips pressed tightly.