The Waxing Crescent Moon Night

¶ Chapter | Twelve ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine~~~~~I get up and winced when my ankle hurt

Jasmine
~~~~~
I get up and winced when my ankle hurt. The chain is made of iron and it is very heavy it's hurts to walk. I slowly made my way towards bed to sleep and forget about the nightmare but my gaze went on the table.

There is three four dishes were placed on the table.

Is it for me?

Maybe it was time for lunch.

I slowly went towards couch and sat down. Even though I didn't eat anything for last night I have no appetite but I have to eat so that I have energy.

I raise my hand bending towards table to open the covering of dish just as I was going to pull up I feel a painful grasp on my hair and suddenly I was pushed and I fell on floor.

I supported myself with my hands and look back and found him standing beside couch. His jaw clenched, eyebrows furrowed and pitch black eyes glaring at me as soon as our gaze meet I move my gaze down at floor.

" Have you come here on a vacation that you will get food?" His voice is also like him dark and dangerous, I gulped and didn't dare to look up.

From the corner of my eyes I saw him sitting down on couch and opening the covered dishes one by one. He picked up a piece of red thing which looks like non veg and bite down on it the red substance and spices stick on his hand and the way his sharp canines shank down on the piece it was too dangerous.

Inshan hai ya sach me rakshash hai?

{ Is he human or monster?}

I was thinking looking down at floor when a plate land infront of me and I flinched back at the sound of plate touching the floor.

" So what did you decide will you tell truth or you like being tied?" He asked still focusing on the piece he ate all the substance now only bone is left he throw it and it land on the plate which is infront of me.

" Eat that or starve yourself" I look up at him with wide eyes, he picked up the second piece lazily shifted on couch leaning against couch placing his feets infront of him on table. The tears form in my eyes as I look at the plate.

Me jaanwar nahi hu.

{ I'm not animal}

" You work for whom?" His gruff voice made me look up.

" I don't work for anyone. I'm just a normal girl.. "

" You like being tied up " he lips twitch upwards a little from side. He continued eating and throwing the left over in my plate.