The Magic of Raat Rani

¶ Chapter | Forty Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Forty Five ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Amogh's Mansion

Jasmine
~~~~~

My heart beat get rise as I look at the door of hell in front of me. Last time I'm ready to die but this time I'm ready to kill, kill the person who is cause of my misery, my pain, my broken dreams.

I will not spare him.

I wipe the tear harshly from my cheek. It's enough.

The guards open the door and the iron door parted revealing my destination in front of me. I took a breath and step inside and move ahead. The people were there stopped doing there work and their gaze were fixed at me probably not believing what they are seeing.

I climb the stairs of mansion and halt at the door. I move my gaze around the mansion and saw no one except gurads. I look down at the door frame and raise my foot.

I place my foot inside and move inside and look for the person I came for but he is nowhere. I asked a guard to where he is, he informed me in conference room.

" Take me there"

" I can't Madam the meeting is extremely confidential major people came for it" he informed keeping his gaze low.

Ohh

" Where is the conference room?"

" Mam I can't..."

I raise my brow daring him to finish.

" Next to Boss's office" he said.

I smirk and roll my eyes, turning and making my way towards his office.

My heart beat raise with every step I take towards the room and there is more than usual guards on this floor and they were wearing different uniforms and were staring at me. I was stopped by a guard who is standing in front of door.

" You're really stoping me?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. They didn't said and keep their gaze down.

" Get aside!"

They nodded and get aside giving me way. I entered and saw many people sitting at a long table and only the lights are coming from the huge screen at which everyone looking at. I move my gaze at every person who is sitting but he is nowhere but then I heard his voice and look up immediately.

He is standing in front of screen his back facing me. A smirk made way on my lips.

Let's create a scene.
Audience is also here.

I run towards him and he turned but before he comprehend what happened I throw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. I feel him stiffened and my heart started beating so fastly as if it can come out any moment.