The Trap of the King

¶ Chapter | Twenty Three  ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty Three  ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My eyes widened when I saw him standing in front of me. His eyes are dark as usual but something is more in there, they move down from my feet to my face and I shiver feeling his intense gaze on me. I look down, my hands trembling in fear and anticipation.

He take a step ahead and the lipstick I'm holding fell creating a sound when it touched the floor. He took another step and I step back frightened. He took another step forward and I fisted my dress in my hands, gulping down when I feel my mouth gets dried.

Why he is coming toward me?

Did I do something wrong?

I shouldn't have gone without his permission.

Now he won't spare me.

He raise his hand and my breath hitched. I followed his hand by my eyes and it come towards me and I squeezed my eyes, keeping my head down. I feel his hand touch my arm and suddenly I was shoved to the side.

I fell on the couch, I open my eyes, sit up straight, and saw him making his way towards the bathroom. I jumped at the loud bang of the door.

Ohh I was standing in the middle of his way.

My eyes fell on the table in which different things is shattered. I should clean it before he comes. I hurriedly went down on my knees to collect all the items and change my clothes as well into the nightgown. I saw him coming out of the bathroom I stood straight, biting my lower lip, keeping my gaze low. His presence is enough to make me shudder from fear. He went towards his bed without even glancing at me and lay down.

I sigh in relief and went towards my bed, the couch and lay down close my eyes hoping I will sleep.

____

£ Morning

£ Morning

I open my eyes and stretch my arms a little before sitting up on the couch. I move my hand through my hair collecting them and making a messy bun. I smile and stood up but my smile fall when I realised today is Sunday.