The Waning Crescent Moon Night

¶ Chapter | Thirteen ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Thirteen ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I look at the closed door of my prison. I place my hand on the couch armrest and get up, pain shot in my ankle I clamp my teeth on my lower lip to stop myself from screaming in pain. 

I take a step ahead not putting on wait on my feet which are tied and walk towards the door. The chain makes sounds as I move forward.

" Kholo" I bang on the door.

{ Open}

" Koi toh kholo" I bang the door with both hands.

{ Someone open it}

" Please khol do " I rest my head on the door closing my eyes, tears streaming down from them, clutching my hand in a fist I bang the door lightly this time because of the lack of strength I'm feeling.

{Please open it}

" Mujhe nahi rehna yaha" I slide down and sat on the floor my gaze fell on chain, tucking it, twisting and turning it, praying that it breaks.

{ I don't want to live here}

I sob leaving the chain, it fell on the floor making a sound. Everything is hurting my ankle, my head, my arm, my feet, and my heart.

Everything.

^^^^^

£ Office

Garjan Singh Thakur was standing clasping his hands back, looking outside from a huge glass window as his Son made his way outside.

"  What are you looking at?" His advisor and right hand asked standing beside him, a smirk made it's way up to Garjan's face as he turns to look at him.

" I never thought Amogh will expand our empire this much he is very sharp and cunning " he turned and walked towards his desk.

" There is no one in our world who didn't know Amogh's name and doesn't shiver with fear when they heard his name" the huge amount of pride is falling from Garjan's words.

" I made him the King of Mafia and he made me the King of the whole Mafia world" Garjan grinned looking at him, he chuckled lowly, and Garjan raised his one eyebrow in question.

" You said he made you the King of the whole Mafia what if one day he snatch the position from you"

The second the words left his mouth Garjan Singh pointed his gun at him.