The Coldness of Night

¶ Chapter| Forty ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amoghvarsha~~~~~~~~~

Amoghvarsha
~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

£ Amogh's Office

The office was silent only the sound of tapping the pen on the desk can be heard. Amogh was sitting with his elbow resting on the desk and hand placed against his head and he is continuously tapping the pen on the desk. He was restless, it was clear.

Suddenly he open his eyes and throw the pen it got clashed with the wall and fell to the ground shattered. He closes his eyes and leans back on his chair rubbing his forehead with his forefinger and thumb.

She is getting on his nerves, not letting him live in peace.

" Agar tumhe mujhe yaha se jane nahi diya toh me tumhari zindagi jahannum bana dungi"

{ If you didn't let me go from here I'll make your life hell}

She wants to leave this place anyhow and for it, she is ready to die but the question is why he didn't kill her? He killed people and didn't even blink his eyes then why....why he is not able to kill her.

She wore that black saree, wear that fucking jasmine flower and called him by his name no other female apart from his mother called him by his name, she told him that she slept with that CM, being his wife, he has fucking right on her and she is saying she slept with CM that with dancing in front of him seductively.

His breathing turned deep when the anger start rising again making his blood boil. He was going to end her, just a few more minutes and she will no more, than what happened? What happened to him when that witch looked at him and a tear left her eyes.

Why did he leave her?

He is Mafia King, he didn't get the position in the offertory, he worked hard for it. He learnt how to read people, he learnt how to control people and before it he learnt how to control himself.

" Ahhh" a painful scream left his mouth when the whip splashed on his back. He is not able to do anything because his hands are tied above while his father was walking in front of him.

" You need to increase your pain tolerance"

__

The sun was shining on top of his head, Amogh wipe his forehead and continue fighting his opponent. He bites his lips when he feels his throat dry from thirst and looks at his father who is standing at distance beside him there is a digital clock which is showing 20 min left which means he has to wait for 20 min more.

" Boss"

He opened his eyes and realise he almost fell asleep and look up and saw a man standing there.