The Deal of Ten Days

¶ Chapter | Thirty Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
I raise my hands forward as I was shoved in the pit of darkness preparing myself from fall. I fell on the hard ground with a thud and ignoring the pain which shoot up in my body I jerked back my head and my hair move backwards from the movement. I'm only able to hear the sound of the metal door shutting loudly.

I look around myself there is dark, so dark that I can't see anything neither I'm able  found out where I'm in a room, hall, dungeon? I move my hand on the floor felling the hard ground beneath me slowly I lied down on that ground.

This is what he mean by making my death painfull seems like he will keep me here till I died from starvation.

I squeezed my eyes and tears fell. How was my life and how it became. From childhood I don't like my life, I just wanted to get young so I will get a job earn for myself buy a house and lived there with my Sister and Mother.

But..

Things doesn't go as planned, marrying him was the biggest crash in my life I thought my life is finished but there is still a little hope in within me that maybe some day he will get bored and I will be free that's why I agreed his every wish, every demand. His permission for my job was the happiest thing for me but when he stopped me from going out and keep in mansion I was desperate and in desperation I did so much things.

Like agreed to sleep with that CM. By the mere thought of it I got so disgusted that I want to hurt myself for even thinking that  but I don't have any option police, media and he all are behind me I can't even go out the only option I have is to ask help from him even knowing he is not a nice person, just like any other men. I just wanted my job and get away from Rakshash but I know I can't be able to do it no matter how much I tried to convince myself but the moment CM pulled me towards him. I feel so disgust that I feel suffocated.

But look how things turn and I'm again caged here from where I run away but this time I will fight him for my freedom and I will not stop until I get it.

Live or death.

I curled my body more when I start feeling cold if I sleep now maybe I won't wake again because in sleep the body temperature drop and it is nice also because he must be planning something evil. He can do anything like forcefully try to sleep with me, what if he gave me to his men, what if he tried to take my dignity by striping me off my clothes infront of everyone. The horrifying thoughts flew away my sleep.

^^^^^^

£ Morning

£ Training Room

Amogh stood in middle of hall, rolling his bottom pink lip in his mouth he nodded and the men who are standing there in the position of attack lauch forward.

The fist covered in a white cloth collide with the jaw of one person and he fell down, moving forward another man swing his arm to punch him but he grabbed his forearm and twist it making him fall on floor.

" I was helpless, I had to pay bills"

The sweet voice invaded his mind. He used to do this training so his mind will focus on one thing but today his mind is also betraying him just like his Jadugarni.

He shook his head and just moved away from attack and kicked the person and he fell on ground and another lauch towards him.

" Agar tumhe kuch ho jayega toh mera kya hoga"