The Play with the Fire

¶ Chapter | Thirty Nine ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Thirty Nine ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

Amoghavarsha.

The name revealed as I unwrap the bandage around my wrist. It was carved deep on the skin of my left hand wrist. The letters are black and the area around it turned red. It was paining but it's nothing compared to the pain I'm feeling.

He branded his name like I'm some thing.

His property.

I chuckled bitterly, lifting my gaze I stare at the reflection of myself, a smirk come on my face. I pick up the jasmine flower bracelet and wrap it around my wrists and pick the flowers one by one putting them on top of my head as crown.

You hate me, right? You hate my name, jasmine, flowers, black saree and most importantly a man hates when his woman which he thought he owned her after marrying her, will look at another man so what will be your reaction when I will tell you...

Let's not ruin the fun.

The smirk on my face fell and my eyes turned blank.

I will make sure you kill me tonight.

I lift the glass bottle of liquor and fill the liquid in the glass. I need this to face him and say the things which will lead me to my death, taking a deep breath I gulped the liquid down in one go, squeezing my eyes as it burnt my throat. I open my eyes which turned slightly red and wipe the corner of my lips my the back of my hand.

I heard the sound of the door opening. It's time. I close my eyes and heard his footsteps sound coming closer opening my eyes I turned back and put the strand of hair behind my ear.

" Kaisi lag rahi hu me Amogh?"

{ How I'm looking?"}

The words come out just as how I wanted sultry.

There is silence, no reply from him. I get up and saw him standing there frozen in his place. I took a deep breath and made my way towards him the only sound come is from my anklets. His eyes roam on me from down to up, scrutinizing me and they stop at my eyes as I stood in front of him.

Log sahi kehte hai nasha bohot karab cheez hai.

{ The intoxication is a dangerous thing}

It can push a person to any level just like now I'm staring deep into the black orbs of Saitan, his gaze also didn't leave mine and I can see the hot anger pouring out of his orbs turning his eyes into the deep shade of crimson.

He took a step ahead and I move back in fear, my heart raced immediately but scold myself for stepping back. I sighed closing my eyes then dared to look up at him with a slightly teasing smile.