The New Moon Night

¶ Chapter | Ten ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine~~~~~He starts taking steps towards me, I fisted my lehenga and held my breath my eyes didn't blink as he continued walk ahead my eyes follow him as he walk past me ahead towards mansion

Jasmine
~~~~~
He starts taking steps towards me, I fisted my lehenga and held my breath my eyes didn't blink as he continued walk ahead my eyes follow him as he walk past me ahead towards mansion.

I slowly stand up and quietly followed him. I look down at the door of mansion. I don't want to step in this hell.

In his hell.

But I don't have a choice I close my eyes and lifted my lehenga and step inside. I walk inside and stand in middle looking around it was so huge and luxiourious.

There were men standing in two lines bowing his head and he walk in middle like King.

He climb the huge staircase and the men who was bowing look up and start looking at me there stare are not innocent seeing this I also climb the stairs following him.

I come in a huge corridor the light was dim and only the sound of his footsteps and mine coming I even got scared by the sound of my bangles.

He open the door of room and step inside I stand at door thinking enter or not when my every thought of mine is screaming run, far away from here.

I close my eyes and entered inside I open my eyes and didn't see except for darkness suddenly loud of sound of door closing come and I jumped, placing a hand in my heart I turned again and this time I can see the things but the lightning was very low.

All the things are black from curtains to sheets from furniture to floor everything is black.

There is bed one side and on wall there is a huge picture of him with a gun beside bed there is huge glass windows which cover the one side of wall hidden by black curtains then a vanity was placed and a couch, the room was so huge my whole home size