The Letter of Happiness

¶ Chapter | Nineteen ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Nineteen ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Hotel

£ Outside

The clouds of smoke are forming, rising and vanishing in the air. The cigarette ash drops on the ground and twirls it between the forefinger and middle finger before taking it up and placing it between the dark pink lips. The tip of it burnt in red colour when he took another puff of it and the smoke come out, hiding his face.

" Boss," Yug said coming from inside.

The smoke vanishes revealing Amogh who was leaning against his expensive car with one hand on his trousers pocket and another holding the cigarette.

He stood straight and let the cigarette fall before crushing it under his expensive black shoes and turning towards the car.

" Boss like you said I have given the duty to two guards to keep an eye on them " Yug completed keeping his gaze down.

Amogh nodded and gradually a smirk formed on his face the shadow was falling on him only his half face is visible.

He remembered the conversation when he went to Greece.

" What is she doing? Yug"

" Nothing boss she hasn't tried to do anything, she didn't even once try to escape" Amogh hummed and cut the call.

After coming back.

Amogh is sitting leaning against the chair in the office. He turned on the CCTV footage one of them showing what Jasmine is doing.

He sat up and move his chair closer, placing his elbow on the desk he rest his chin on it. In the footage Jasmine was cleaning the floor of the balcony she opened the door and Amogh raise his eyebrow rubbing his chin. She clean that area and comes inside closing the door this makes Amogh frown and he leans back on his chair.

Amogh is keeping an eye on the activities of Jasmine since she steps inside his territory but what confuses him is that she never tried to run away.

" Boss if you don't mind can I ask you why you did this?" Yug asked keeping his gaze down, didn't able to control his curiosity, Amogh look over his shoulder.

" How is a spy trained? Yug" Amogh asked, Yug blinked not knowing how it is the question of his answer but he answered.

" Perfectly, that no one will able to catch him and he transferred the information to his Boss" he completed and his eyes widened.