Author Note

There will be no more update on The Queen of Night.

Reason?

Lack of motivation.

Lack of appreciation.

Lack of votes.

Lack of comments.

Views? No views are so much more than 1k.

I asked for 250 votes this so much, right? Should've asked for 25 or 26 because that's what my hardwork worth.

I already said I will leave writting after completing this book because I'm tired of waiting for the appreciation I deserve but that's enough. I fell like beggar who is asking for votes.

Writing a book is very difficult and in this book I have put double efforts trying to make it different. I have did so much hardwork.

Some people vote on previous chapter then remove their vote because their vote is consist of golden star which my story and hardwork didn't worth of.

Some of you say maybe we check chapter so many times that's why the views are more but I can prove if you want how many people have this story in there reading list and there is also some silent readers who asked for update in comments but can't press the vote button.

I have been neglecting my studies because of  my stories I have updated the chapters in between my exams.

There is more than 15k views in every chapter of Meri Pehli Khatta but the votes is nowhere close to 1k votes it's hardly 500. That's the reason I have taken down SIYAASAT and then I get to know how much people are reading it.

I know this will be injustice to the readers who always vote comment and support me. So yes I will update whenever I get time and whenever I want to update because from now on I will not push myself to write.

So stop asking me for updates.

And the one who is waiting for the story to complete and will read in one go I will take down the story when it will complete.

I'm don't want my million of views to my story because it can't happen but even if 100 people are reading voting, commenting is enough.

Don't bother to vote now.

Because then again same thing will happen one chapter has votes then again you guys won't vote.

So silent readers your invisible superpower will not work now because you can see the chapter but can't get inside my mind😂😂.