The Words Sharper than Knife

Chapter | Twenty Seven ¶ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty Seven ¶  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

£ Jasmine
~~~~~

I stopped breathing because he was so close to me if I breathed my chest will touch his. He is caging me with his arms are either side of me I can feel the heat from his body on mine. I lower my gaze and his chest come into view so I diverted my gaze to the side. I can feel his intense gaze on me making me uncomfortable everything is uncomfortable his cologne, his eyes, his arms.

Did he forget there is an intruder in the balcony?

I turn my face towards him with courage and look up at his black midnight orbs which are boring into mine. I gulped seeing the intensity in them.

" There is someone" I whispered softly, his gaze shifted from my eyes to down.

" I know"

" Toh jake dekho na" this time I said a little loudly making him blink his eyes and look towards the balcony door.

{ Then go and see}

He remove the knife from my neck and sat up slowly without making a sound and I also get up sliding back towards the headboard of the bed. He grabbed my hand and place the knife in my palm. I look down at it then at him. He move forward leaning toward me and I got shocked and move back. I close my eyes in fear when I feel him dangerously close to me.

Suddenly I didn't feel his presence anymore and I opened my eyes and see a shiny black gun in his hand. This means he come close to me because it was behind me. I sigh, for a moment I got scared.

He get off the bed in a swift motion and walk towards the balcony leaving me alone and what scared me the most was that he didn't close the door of the balcony what if the intruder come into the room? I gulped in fear but I also don't have the courage to go toward the balcony and locked the door.

But I don't understand one thing who was that person, who didn't he love his life? matlab chor ke ghar koi chori kyu karega? He is the Mafia King of something and that intruder comes like he entered some normal house.

{ I mean who will steal the things from a thief's house}

Abe Satan ka ghar hai yeh, Rakshash rehta hai yaha par.

{ It's Satan's house, Monster lives here}

I yawned resting against the headboard. I close my eyes, I'm already very tired all I want is to sleep but no that intruder has to come why can't he come in the morning, Don't he know I have to get up early for the office?