The Full Moon

¶ Chapter| Fifty Six ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
I feel a hand stroke my head and I remember I have to act. I place my head on his chest and close my eyes.

" You fine?"

I heard him asking softly and I nodded, my head is still on his chest.

" Go have rest I have things to take care of"

I heard him and pull away. He cupped my cheek but I didn't look up afraid that he sees lies in my eyes. I froze in my place when I feel his lips on top of my head and move away I stood there still in my place looking at his retreating figure in shock.

What just happened!

I shook my head and hurriedly went towards the room after changing I peek out of the door and look around.

No guards.

I come out and made my way towards the back of the mansion the evidence is still in my hand and I have to destroy it before it reaches anyone else I don't want to become the reason for another death. I stop in my way suddenly.

Yug is going to die because of me.

Damnit, Jasmine, it's not like he is innocent no man in this place is innocent here and if you save him your life will be at stake and I'm ready for it but I'm not ready to let any scratch come on my family and by knowing how much I love my family he will definitely hurt them.

Just do your work and do not forget your goal. By the way, it was his Boss's fault he trust me over his loyal man. I'm not at fault.

I come out of the mansion and walk in the bushes and after seeing no one is there I take out the paper and lit a matchstick and look at the evidence buring in front of my eyes. I smirk and left the paper.

I turned and my eyes widened when a hand clamped over my mouth and suddenly everything went black.

^^^^^^

£ Basement

All the guards stood straight hearing the arrival of their King. Among step down the stairs and two men following him, he made his way towards a cold, dark room.

The guards stood outside bowed down and open the door he went inside and saw Yug sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, four men are standing around him and one is pointing a gun at him. Yug look up and Amogh raise his hand by one moment of his hand all the guards nodded and left closing the door behind him.

Amogh walked ahead, his footsteps sound filled the empty room and he grabbed Yug's collar and made him stand.

" How dare you..?"

Amogh growled and Yug gulped before opening his mouth.

" Come so early. I was enjoying the time with my Queen" saying this Amogh moved him aside and sat down on the chair placing his foot over another knee, elbow resting on arm rest and head tilted slightly as he looks at Yug who is standing in front of him.

" But Boss it was already afternoon if I got anymore late then Madam will get suspicious"

Amogh clicked his tongue, shaking his head " she won't, she only thing about her plan getting successful, doesn't think how it got successful"