The King let his Queen go

¶ Chapter| Forty Three ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Forty Three ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Amogh's Office

The sound of liquid filling the glass comes as Yug pour the liquor into the glass and forwards it. Amogh was sat leaning on the chair with closed eyes and his one elbow resting on the armchair. He open his eyes and raised a brow and take the glass from Yug.

" News?"

Hearing this Yug become stiff. It's been three days, three days since the bullet fired and hit Jasmine and since his Boss is like a boiling volcano that can erupt any moment.

" Boss..." He cleared his throat and spoke with more confidence " the doctor didn't say anything yet" Yug answered looking down.

Yug move his gaze up and saw the grip on the glass tighten. Amogh stood up in a swift moment and the glass of liquor touched the floor and rolled over spilling the liquor on the floor.

The yellow-tinted liquid shows the reflection of Amogh's shoes as he went towards the door.

£ Amogh's Room

The door gets opened and he entered inside. The room is silent only the sound of the machine beeping is coming. He move towards the bed taking slow steps and saw his wife laying on his bed. Her eyes are closed and there is a bandage wrapped around her forehead his gaze move down the black duvet covering her from the waist. She is looking peaceful like she doesn't want to wake up.

|<<<

" Jasmine"

The words left Amogh lips in a warning. She halt and turn back. Amogh raise his gun and pointed towards her the warning was clear she knew the one who steps inside never goes out and neither she will go. Amogh knew she will do anything to go from there so it wasn't surprising when she also raises her gun and pointed it towards him.

Both look at each other, their gaze didn't leave each other as they both tried to make the other submit. Amogh's jaw clenched in anger and frustration no one dares to defy him till now but Jasmine but that's enough now she will pay for her deeds. In anger, he move his thumb towards the trigger of the gun and placed it on it and waited for some time this time she might think with her brain and come back but she is Jasmine.

Instead of coming back or pulling the trigger, Jasmine lowers her gun but her gaze didn't lower down her eyes, they are still set on him, challenging him, provoking him and screaming loudly she will never submit.

From the pull of the trigger and the bullet went out from the muzzle and smoke remain behind. The bullet went straight and hit in the arm of Jasmine. She gasped and her eyes widened as she starts falling backwards, she fell and a tear left her eye moving horizontally on her cheek it fell down on the ground.