The Eighth Night

¶ Chapter | Six ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Six ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£Night

Jasmine
~~~~~

I take the compact powder in brush and applied it, looking at myself in the mirror I smiled I'm so happy today because today is the eighth night. The seven nights went peacefully I gave two lac to the doctor and their is only 50k left in two lac after that we can take Baba home.

If there is no risk in there I would have dance for four more days and then I can pay for my master's degree but I shouldn't have take chances.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand twist it behind.

" What are you doing Champa?" I struggle against her grip but she is strong.

" That's what I'm asking what are you doing? From where money is coming from and don't tell me the bullshit which to said to Ma, ab bata paiso ka paidh laga hai ya koi raja ka khajana mil gaya tujhe" I didn't told her anything because she is very protective over me she would never let me do it.

{ Now tell me is there a tree of money or you get some King's treasure}

" Dekh bata de varna" she threatened me but I didn't said anything to her and her one hand move to my waist and she starts ticking.

{ Tell me or else}

" No... no... leave me Champa please...." I said between laughs.

" Then tell me " she asked sitting beside me on bed.

" I'll tell you everything, but not right now have trust in me" I grip her one hand and place other hand on her cheek, she looks at me for a minute then said.

" Fine" I smiled.

" Champa chal" Ma yelled from outside, we head outside and saw everyone is ready to go to hospital.

{ Let's go}

" Paise le kar aa jana" Ma requested gripping my hands with hope in her eyes.

{ Please come with money}

" Aap chinta mat karo me sab thik kar dungi" I smiled at her.

{ Don't take tensions I will make everything right}

Champa, Dadi and Ma went outside.

" Aren't you're going?" I asked Anmol.

" I have some work I'll go later"