The Deal of Eight Nights

¶ Chapter | Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Five ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Morning

Normal day in mansion. Everyone is doing there morning training, getting perfect. The clicking sound of footsteps against marvel come as the boss, the King of Mafia come with two of his men following him.

They went inside the training hall which is located on one side of mansion. All the men stops as they sees their boss walked inside.

The King of Mafia stand infront of them clasping his hands on his back. They stood infront of him in a line in clasping there hands back.

Amogh walked towards them standing between them. He called three men's name and they come and stand infront of him. Yug smriked knowing what is running inside his boss's mind.

" Show how much you learnt" Amogh ordered them, they all look at eachother and then at him but didn't match his gaze.

" Start" Amogh' voice boomed in the huge room and one of the men came towards him attacking him.

One by one three of them come but they didn't able to do anything. They were panting harshly on the other hand Amogh didn't have a drop of sweat on his forehead.

This time they decided to attack on him together but Amogh is Amogh he didn't became the King because he is the heir infact he earned that position. In this world position is earned not given.

His movements were so smooth and dangerous that they don't have the time to defend themselves how'll they fought against him.

They all fell on floor defeated.

" You know why you are defeated?" There is silence in room everyone was listening to Amogh queitly.

" Because you don't have focus on fight, your mind has shit thoughts about some woman and I don't need such type of people in my empire" saying this Amogh pulled out his gun and shoot them straight in their foreheads.

He look up and roam his gaze around the men present their but they weren't looking shocked because the message was clear.

" See I know he'll make our empire reach on hights" his father said to his right hand. They are both standing in balcony looking at the scene down.

" But there might be someone who will able to get him on his knees" he said and Thakur shahab looked at him angrily.

" There is no one" he growled and walked towards stairs going down.

He smiled proudly at Amogh placing his hand on his shoulder " But why didn't you slept with any girl yet?"

Amogh looked down bitting his lower lip.

" You're man and show your masculinity" he said and turned towards his men.

" I want you all to find the most beautiful girl for your King" he ordered and they all nodded and went out of room.