The Claim of King

¶ Chapter | Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine~~~~~He was sitting leaning back against our chair with his thighs spread, his head tilt a little to right and a glass of liquor in his left hand

Jasmine
~~~~~
He was sitting leaning back against our chair with his thighs spread, his head tilt a little to right and a glass of liquor in his left hand.

He didn't look like what I thought about him when I saw him unconscious in my room he didn't look like some innocent man who got attacked instead he is looking like there is no predator bigger than him.

What is this happening? I look around and saw men standing circling my family all of them wearing the black colour uniform and two-person is standing beside him on either side of the chair.

He gave the glass to the person beside him and got up. He starts coming forward toward me. I was continuously chanting 'don't come towards me' in my mind.

He stood up at a good distance and I sigh and suddenly he raise his hand and I close my eyes in reflex.

" Aye, don't you dare touch my sister" Champa threatened and we both look towards her.

" Don't say anything" the man who was grabbing her growled, she tried to get out of his grip but he is double her size, I pleaded her with my eyes to stop and she nodded before standing straight.

I look at him he is looking at Champa with an amused expression then he turned his head and looked at me with a raised brow then turned to his men.

" You guys know who is the most famous dancer or should I say whore of the biggest Casino in Delhi?" he asked.

" No Boss, no one saw her face till now " the man who is standing beside him.

" But I know her name it's Raat ki Rani," another one said and he looked at me with a smirk on his face the way his eyes roam over me I can tell he knows it was me I looked down avoiding his gaze.

" Let's present you the Queen of Night" he announced before grabbing my dupatta from the end and my eyes widened as he slowly pulled the dupatta and throw it on the floor.

The men were shocked I looked down no one knows who the Queen of the night is because I never revealed my identity but how did he know the bigger question was what he wants to do?

" The scent of yours is enough reason to end you but I want to know whom your loyalty lies with because your boss and all gang members are dead now so will you tell the secrets you might know about some other gang or want to die," he said and I looked at him confused.

Boss?

Gang members?

Secrets?

" Dekhiye aap kya bol rahe mujhe nahi samaj aa raha hum bohot side sade log hai me or meri behen toh ghar se bahar bhi nahi nikalte. Hume jane dijiye" I requested joining my hands and he glared at me I looked down not able to look in his eyes.