The Confession of Truth

¶ Chapter - Seventy ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter - Seventy ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

£ Amogh's Room

Jasmine
~~~~~

" Ja-smine.."

I heard him whispering. In the past time I always used to ignore him but now after knowing everything it squeezes my heart. He is again living that terrifying time or might be seeing something horrifying. I slowly removed the quilt and get up walking towards the bed. I saw him lightly whispering and fisting the black sheets. I walk forward and sat down beside him.

My heart hurts when I saw his lashes wet. I move my hand moving it on his forehead to his hair. I lay down beside him.

" Shh, I'm here.."

I move my hand down and remove his grip from the sheets entwining it with mine I held his hand against my chest. I run my hand through his hair.

How much he endured from childhood and he has no one. When I came here I know how scared I was and my only peace was my mother it was heartbreaking to know whole childhood he yearned for his mother and she is not here.

I place my head down close to his and close my eyes feeling his warmth around me I fell asleep.

____

£ Morning

I feel some movements disturbing my sleep and I reluctantly open my eyes and saw him.  He is looking down at me, he stares at me for a second and when he got to know I woke up he snatched his hand away from my grip and get down from the bed. I sat up and look at his back as he made his way to the washroom.

Is he still mad?

After a few minutes, he came out wearing only black colour trousers while rubbing his wet hair from the towel and throw the towel on the couch and standing in front of the mirror. I get up and stand between him and the mirror blocking his view.

" Are you still upset?" I asked looking up at his eyes but his eyes were fixed behind me on the mirror.

" Are you this much angry that you won't even look in my direction?" I asked shocked.

" Amogh!" I place my hand on his arm making him look at me. " I understand I did a mistake and I already accept it I'm sorry please forgive me. Now, what more do I do?"  He stare at me then went towards the closet come out dressed and walk towards me and I thought now he might talk with me but he didn't instead he grabbed his watch which is on the vanity behind me and left the room while I stand there with my mouth open in shock.