The Queen under Intoxication

¶ Chapter | Forty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~
" It's my twenty-fourth birthday so I want twenty-four gifts"

" What do you want?" He yawned, his eyes still closed.

" A wardrobe, just like yours filled with all types of clothes"

It was one of my dreams when I earned enough I will buy so many clothes but the person laying beside me is the reason my dream didn't come true now he has to make my dream come true.

" Anything else?"

I smiled as I start telling him. I want whole mansion decorated, a three-level cake, and all types of desserts. I look back at him and found him sleeping this time with his mouth open.

So lo kuch din kya pata kuch din humesha hi sona pade.

{ Sleep for some days after some days you might sleep for forever}

___

I come out of the washroom and stood in front of the mirror running my hand through my hair. My birthday was never celebrated neither Champa's in childhood we used to cry seeing Anmol's birthday celebrated but after growing up I understood that but my Ma always celebrated my birthday by making rawa ka halwa.

I turned and start walking towards the bed. I stood above him he is looking deep in sleep. You have ruined everything! But I will take revenge of everything this time I will ruin you.

I plaster a fake smile on my face and flip my wet hair making droplets of water fall on him. He pulled his brows together and turned on another side I again flipped my hair and this time he slowly open his eyes and I gave him a huge smile. I saw his eyes roam on my body up to down and I roll my eyes at his disgusting action.

" Good morning!" I said smiling.

He sat up moving his hand through his hair he get up and try to walk past me but I blocked his way.

" You didn't wish me"

" Happy Birthday " he grumbled.

" What are you saying like this? Are you too not happy with my existence?"

I said to him there is no traces of humour on my face, this is serious topic to me. He open his mouth but she spoke before him.

" Anyways " I walks past him.

^^^^^

£ Mansion's Hall

The King of Mafia stood on top of stairs dressed in a black coloured suit, his hair gelled back and one strand falling on his brow.

" Boss" Yug greeted standing behind him, Amogh raise one brow looking over his shoulder.

" Boss the file of our current business is ready the shipment reached the port" Yug informed him.

" Good, keep an eye on everything and make sure everything happens like this"