The First Move

Chapter| Forty Six
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

Amogh was in deep sleep after enjoying the night with his wife but he feels some moment beside him and being a light sleeper it broke his sleep but he didn't move then he feels something cold and sharp touch the side of his face and he heard her sweet voice in a light whisper.

She was talking to him thinking he is in deep sleep and she slipped the secret ' why she came back?'. The thought was continuously nagging him ' why she is here?'. The words that she spoke about coming back were an utter lie and finally, the truth came out.

" Raat Rani ka jadu " she whispered then he feels her moving away.

Amogh waited for some time then open his eyes and found her sleeping on her back her face was on the opposite side he shifted a little up and lay down on his side staring at her. His lips pulled in a smirk looking at Jasmine who is sleeping and one of her hair strands was on her face. He raises his hand and tucks it behind her ear.

You want me to scream and shout just like you did some time ago.

He chuckled but then bite his lower lip to stop or else she might wake up.

Well, Raat Rani let's see how your magic works.

He smirk and lay down back placing his arm over her belly and pulling her close to his chest.

^^^^^

£ Morning

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~
M

y sleep got broke when I feel something heavy weight on me I slowly blinked my eyes two three times and saw the light filled the room coming from the balcony. I blinked and look down and found him almost sleeping on me his hand firmly wrapped over my belly and I look up and found his face buried the crook of my neck his warm breath falling on my bared shoulder.

I move my feet and felt an uncomfortable sensation below my waist but still I move my legs away from his. He did so much with me and now is sleeping so calmly. I clenched my teeth and close my eyes in despair.

I want to hurt him!

I want to hurt him so bad!

Just like he did with me.

I feel him shift a little and I open my eyes. I feel his beard graze the skin on my shoulder he muttered something and I feel his touch the side of my neck and I feel chills over my body. My heart beat start getting faster and breathing heavy my chest rose and down fastly. I close my eyes trying to calm down the burning rage I'm feeling.