The Frenemy

¶ Chapter| Fifty Four ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Fifty Four ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My eyes widened when I see the drawing of a black snake wrapped around his forearm to his wrist and seeing this the memories start coming back.

" What will you do?" The Viper King asked smirking pulling me closer.

" Go do household work" he smirked at me.

I saw the ground moving and a rift creating between and red liquid start filling it.

" S-ta-y sta-y aw-ay " I step backwards cautiously. My heart is beating fast from fear and my breathing got faster as he continue to step forward.

" STAY AWAY FROM ME" I screamed.

He stops immediately, I'm scared but I look into his eyes with confidence. " Don't you dare step forward you don't know who I'm" I pointed my finger at him.

" Itna gurur," he said amused, the corner of his lips slightly moving up.

{ So much ego}

" Now I get why the King of Aquila is crazy over you" he chuckled and I continue staring at him cautiously. He shook his head and stand straight with a straight face.

" I'm Adhik the Son of the former Viper King"

Viper King's Son!

" Yes, same Viper King's Son whom your husband murdered cowardly. He went to stay there without any guards and protection and what your husband did" he shouted and I stood there rooted to my place biting the inside of my cheek in anxiety. He close his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and looking at me straight.

" I want revenge."

I clenched my gown in fists. Where is Amogh when I need him?

" Don't worry I won't hurt you because I only want to take revenge on who is actually responsible and I know you don't even have the slightest clue about that"

Isn't it somewhere I'm the reason why he killed his father because I told him Viper came here to kill him.

" I'm from this world and I know how women get treated in this world. " He walk ahead shoving his hands in his suit trouser and suddenly he look at me " I know about you. Don't be so surprised" he chuckled " I do my homework before planning everything" he smirked turning his head in front.

" I know he married you because he has a suspicion about you then I also know what happened in CM's house but you don't know one thing" he turned and smirked at me " your husband made him CM so your husband knows what is happening with you."

" See this " he took out his phone from his pocket and play the video in which the MLA is sitting in front of someone talking about some deal and the camera turned and my eyes widened when I saw him sitting on the other side.