The Witch of His

¶ Chapter | Twenty One ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty One ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My eyes flew open when he pressed my body more to his and I feel his hardness. He slams his hand on the wall beside me, shoving me towards the wall.  A gasp left my lips but it was swallowed by his mouth. I need to do something. I raise my hands and placed them on his hard chest trying to push him he didn't move even an inch in fact moved even closer.

" Mmmm" I balled up my hands into fists, hitting on his chest, I move my face aside and finally he left me. I gasped for air, taking huge gulps of air my heart is running so fast, slamming against my rib cage.

I stiffened when I again feel his lips this time on the corner of my lips, they move slowly, sensuously to my jaw. His lips are wet and warm creating goosebumps as they move on my skin. They move to my neck, his hot breath was falling on my ear. He is also breathing hard.

" Ahhhhh" I moan in pain, closing my eyes and tilting my head up when he squeezed my waist and he groaned near my ear.

Fear starts to creep in. What is he going to do next? He won't leave me. It was such a wrong decision, what were you thinking he will leave you after a kiss?

Absolutely no...

He remove his hand from my waist and took a step back I look at him furrowing my eyebrows. He was breathing harshly, head titled down, dark black locks falling making shadow cover his face.

He took another step back and I press myself on the wall in anticipation and fright. In no time he is going to pounce over you Jasmine. No one is going to save you from this animal. No one.

He took another step and my breathing stopped, I close my eyes moving my face to the side, fisting my hands. I hear the sound of footsteps but didn't feel his presence close to me. I open my eyes and my mouth gets opened too in shock he is going towards the door, he opens the door and the closing sound of the door made me jump and come out of my shock.

He left?

Without doing anything.

I close my eyes and sigh, I move towards the door and lock it. He really left I turned and a small smile come on my face but soon my smile fell realizing I became a fool. He said and I believe, I believe that he will let me go and do the job.

Because in reality.

I move towards the couch and my knees gave up and I sat on the floor, keeping my arms on the table in front of me. Tears made their way down from my eyes.