SOHPH Sequel!!!!!

Oh My Goodness!

My precious book is almost at 10k reads and I was just reading through it trying to decide on how to celebrate 10k reads when I realized, I have not officially announced in this book that the sequel is out!

I'm so sorry for not informing my loveliessss about it.

It's been out for a while and those that follow me know that CHAPTER 12 of the sequel to my book was just released this week!

This is why you should go and follow me;)

I'd like to apologize again for informing my loveliessss late:(

I have more information and the link below but before that,

I've been racking my brain for ideas on how to celebrate 10k reads and the only thing I can think of doing is reviewing and recommending 1 book each for 10 undiscovered authors.

My journey on Wattpad is just beginning but I'd like to help those starting off just like me.

If you have any other ideas on what I should do to celebrate 10k reads, COMMENT them here.

If you like my idea of reviewing and recommending books then, COMMENT one book and author you think will benefit from a review and recommendation from me here.

The book must have less than 3k reads and the book must be completed before you recommend it here, thank you:)

Below is the information you really came here for;)

Name of Sequel: TO BE OR NOT TO BE.

Cover: It can be found above. I had to download the cover of my book off google because, I don't have the original one I made on my phone so forgive the cover if it's a little blurry:)

 I had to download the cover of my book off google because, I don't have the original one I made on my phone so forgive the cover if it's a little blurry:)

Story Description:

After everything he had been through,
After all the hurdles and obstacles,
After everything;
Shawn Philips was finally free.
With millions in his bank account and Philips Holdings and Companies to his name, he has a shot at a new life.
But all he wants is her.

Jermany Dallas is not the same person she used to be.
The past years were not enough to pick up the pieces of her shattered life but, at least she was alive.
Apart from holding down a good job, Jermany is a best selling author and life couldn't be better.
Still, there is a void that fancy apartments and Chanel bags can never feel;
Something is missing, HE is missing.

He's counting on the universe and clinging to faith.
She's tired of playing the twisted game that is life.

Will love be enough to break the barrier?
Or, Will buried secrets and forgotten promises tear them apart once again?

There are only three options;

Give up,
Give in, or
Give it your all.

*********
And that's that guys, I hope you enjoy coming on this journey with me:)

Go to my page to get and jump right into the sequel.

I'll try to add the link later today.

XOXOXO
Your favourite author
Iamisoken
Signing out...
❤️❤️❤️