The first half of her story.

SIX YEARS AGO

Jermany's POV

Everyone was busy doing something. Homeroom was always like this, always noisy. I would not miss this place at all. I hate high school. But I love the people in it. Now that final exams will soon be over, I'm getting butterflies. I couldn't wait for prom night.

We the 2013 set did something different. We want to go on a 3 day camping trip at Gerald Peterson's house in the woods. Let me tell you a bit about Gerald, he has been my crush since middle school. We just became friends in high school. This afternoon he asked if I was coming on the trip and Ameeka says that means he wants me there. Eeeeee! Anyway, back to the trip. The 3-day trip will be epic. The first day is a party, the second day is some camping games and fun, and on the last day, the third day, we will have our prom.

We agreed to meet up at homeroom on Thursday so we could all leave together. The school loaned us two buses. I woke up early this morning and Now I'm Here in homeroom along with other students. Gerald finally returns from going to talk to the principal. He looks handsome in his white shirt, denim jeans, denim jacket and white converse. He smiles at me before addressing everyone.

"Alright everyone, lets take off now. The buses and drivers are ready." Every one cheers and begins hurrying out of homeroom. Me, Hiram and Ameeka; my two best friends hurry out too. Since the driver didn't know the way, Gerald had to sit up front, and I didn't have time to sit next to him.

"You and Gerald will be so hot together. I can just picture it, Jermald." Ameeka says, dramatically showing with her hands. "It's a much better ship name than Germany, which just sounds like the country. No offence to your name Jerma."

"None taken." I say giggling.

"Don't feel her head with rubbish Meeka, I don't trust Gerald Peterson at all." Hiram says.

"What, why not?" Ameeka asks.

"Our Jerma is too good for that man whore. I'm a guy ok, trust me, I know." Hiram says.

"If you are a guy, then stop acting like a jealous girlfriend." Ameeka says.

"Hm, takes one to know one." Hiram says.

"What?!"

"You were jealous when I started talking to Avery Smith." Hiram says smugly.

"That's because she was flirting with you, my boyfriend." Ameeka says angrily.

With my two best friends dating each other, it gets lonely and third wheel-ly.

"Can you guys knock it off before you kiss?" I say rolling my eyes. "I was too excited to sleep and now I feel sleepy."

"Fine." they both say simultaneously.

I smile then close my eyes, going to sleep.

We get there late because Gerald fell asleep, and the driver kept driving in the wrong direction. We cleaned up and had an indoor pool party. Yes, his house was that big. He inherited it from his grandfather. During the party, Avery Smith keeps on throwing herself on Gerald. Hiram says they deserve each other, but Ameeka says he keeps staring at me. I trust Ameeka.

The two days go by in a flash and before you know it it's prom night. I wear a long but fitted gown. Ameeka curled my brown hair and packed it in a high ponytail. My personal stylist aka Ameeka also did my makeup. We had a bonfire for prom. When I walked in everyone gaped even Avery Smith. Few minutes into the party Gerald Peterson walked up to me and asked me to go for a walk with him. He reeked of alcohol, but he said he was fine.