Vital Information

Good day my dear readers, below is some vital information for you...

Hahaha

That sounded so formal.

Hey guyzz,

I've had a lot of time on my hands (haven't we all) to sit and think about the future of my book, and I have reached very important conclusions.

 Book Genre.

EXPLANATION: I realised after much thought that the genre of my book doesn't really represent my book. I believe that a romance book should center on finding and falling in love, and although my book has a bit of love and romance in it, my book isn't a book about romance. I wrote this book to portray the struggles and hurdles in the life of my protagonist; the book is generally about her making it out alive not about her finding love. Love will just be a side dish if she ever finds it. Thus stems the...

FINAL VERDICT: My book will no longer be found under the ROMANCE genre but rather under the GENERAL FICTION/FICTION genre specifically NEW ADULT.

Name Change.

EXPLANATION: Don't be scared guys, the odd name that is Jermany will still remain. This part is to announce that I have reached the decision to change...THE NAME OF MY BOOK! So, for months I have been considering the possibility of changing the name of my book. The reason is because firstly, I feel like the original name of the book doesn't really portray what the book holds within; it –for me- underrates the book. Secondly, the original name of the book is too popular and not very unique as far as I am concerned. This new name has been in my head from day one so I think it's high time I let it out. Why I didn't do it sooner is because I honestly thought it was impossible to change a book's name but, when I read a book that had changed its name I knew it was possible.

FINAL VERDICT: My book is getting a name change!!!!!!!!!!
And, even though some of you might disagree with my choices I still want you to support me. Realise that it is still the same book you know and love; the name of the book won't change its contents.

New Name, Description and Cover

EXPLANATION: So guys, now that we have all 100% decided on the name change (hehehe), we are going to need a new story description and a new cover.
I am personally working on all of that as we speak. It's going to take a bit of time though for you guys to see it. Why? Well because I would like to give you all the new stuff alongside a chapter update.

FINAL VERDICT: So, I decided to have a...wait for it...book reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a special day for the first time in its history, this particular book will have a book reveal where we will say good bye to the original and say hello to the current. You know what this means guys; you don't get the new name, new description or new cover. Not until, drum roll pleaseeeeeeee

FRIDAY JUNE 12TH 2020.

While you all wait for that day, feel free to comment on "conclusion number 4" telling me what you guys think the new name would be not what you want it to be.

I hope you learnt a lot from this update.

Till next time my lovelies.

Keep staying safe.

XOXOXO

Iamisoken

Signing ou...wait!

I can't believe I finished writing chapter 27 and this update by 4:48am Saturday morning. I need sleep lol.

Sorry I just posted it today though.

Once again,

Iamisoken

Signing out...finally.

Next Update and Book Reveal: Friday 12th June 2020.